Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1404 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Fluture

Record Breaker
I'll just ignore this nonsense of an article and get straight to my point: One week until Euros! Without Zhenya unfortunately but I'm still wondering if there's people from this thread attending the competition and would like to meet there? So far it's Fluture and me, but we'd love to meet some more of you guys! (Then we can cry over Nationals together and comfort each other lol.)

You beat me to it! Yes, if Zhenya fans are going, we‘d love to meet you all. :hap10:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I miss Evgenia. Do you think she is training at CKSA? When do you think she is going back to Canada?

Fluture

Record Breaker
I miss her too. I think she will return to TCC after the last training with Nike on January 30.

But didn‘t someone post that she wouldn’t be there physically and only created the training schedule? I would prefer if she went back to TCC now but can understand if she wants to spend some time in Russia.

Maia96

On the Ice
But didn‘t someone post that she wouldn’t be there physically and only created the training schedule? I would prefer if she went back to TCC now but can understand if she wants to spend some time in Russia.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B66zxjRpvCj/?igshid=1pzf9gpujpuz3

According to this link and others that I have read apart from participating in the development of programs I understand that she will be present in those trainings. Maybe I misunderstand google translation.

But I read on Twitter some Zhenya fans who commented that at first Nike reported that participation was free and you only had to register. But later was announced that you had to paid a ticket of 800 rubles and that they think it's so that it doesn't happen as in the master class that was free and filled with people who can see Zhenya and almost couldn't skate.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Great new Avatar. :thumbsup:

Vemvane

On the Ice

She must be so happy to be with Jerry again. Being separated from your pets is so hard.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7ar0PLo37_/?igshid=1oth7vh6h5g9e

Zhenya Medvedeva - 20 years old. :biggrin:

I love her hair. She looks happy.

She does! It also reminds of just how young twenty is; it's nice to see her just messing around in a relaxed way.

Wow! So many people! How she ever handled that crowd, I simply don't know.

jennapowers

Rinkside
Can someone post a link to zhenya's ex with 2 million views? I think it might be blocked in the US because I can't find it anywhere...

McBibus

On the Ice
Can someone post a link to zhenya's ex with 2 million views? I think it might be blocked in the US because I can't find it anywhere...

I think this is the same ex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CLmUBrwY7E

no way for me to know if it is geoblocked in the US too

Edit: sorry my bad: you probably meant rostelecom ex the one I linked is from RusNat (no jumping because of the skate.. and yet I found it moving more than ever)

EDIT 2: Here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACAGhLL0Xr4 hope is not blocked

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It is now getting closer to 1.9 million views. I'm geoblocked from this video. I watch idontwannabeyouanymore from a fan video from Rostelecomm. I think it's amazing this video has gone viral and she is not even doing jumps. She is such a star. :biggrin:

And this is my 1,000 post in her fan fest. :yahoo:

This now has 2 million views. Still Geoblocked in U.S., if it wasn't blocked it would have 3 million views.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Watch

Final Flight
Some news! This article claims that according to Brian, Zhenya might still compete this season. Quote: "Is Evgenia still going to compete this season? For now it's planned. We're going to discuss it with her, before that I don't have much to tell you". He also says it's unlikely she'd go to Cup of Russia (unsurprisingly). This gives me hope that Liza and her might get send to WTT together... or maybe a B comp after all? It's a sad thing not to see Zhenya at all for the rest of the season, so I'm really hoping for it!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Some news! This article claims that according to Brian, Zhenya might still compete this season. Quote: "Is Evgenia still going to compete this season? For now it's planned. We're going to discuss it with her, before that I don't have much to tell you". He also says it's unlikely she'd go to Cup of Russia (unsurprisingly). This gives me hope that Liza and her might get send to WTT together... or maybe a B comp after all? It's a sad thing not to see Zhenya at all for the rest of the season, so I'm really hoping for it!

I wish she was going to Bavarian Open. There is no WTT this year.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Oh, it would be fantastic to see her compete again this season. Wherever it is, if she does compete, I hope it is filmed and broadcast online, because I just want to enjoy her beautiful programmes all over again. They are really lovely, and I would be sad if I didn't get to see her skate them triumphantly one more time, after what happened at Russian Nationals. Of course, she should do what works best for her, but ... one can hope, right?