Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1161 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Scott512

Record Breaker
I will likely see Zhenya at Skate Canada! All this talk about who is GOAT makes me want to order GOAT plushies and throw it on the ice after she performs :biggrin: Because to me, there is no other :agree:

Oh thats a good one. Brilliant!:agree:

By the way with all of us non Russians not being able to read Russian someone should learn it thoroughly and I nominate Fluture for that key position! :)

Fluture

Record Breaker
Oh thats a good one. Brilliant!:agree:

By the way with all of us non Russians not being able to read Russian someone should learn it thoroughly and I nominate Fluture for that key position! :)

Now I’m feeling honored, thank you. :biggrin: I actually did try learning a bit of Russian before but it’s so different from any other language I speak that it‘s really, really difficult. I’m not sure I can achieve that goal to be honest. Maybe if we throw all our combined knowledge together, we’ll be able to figure out the main points? :laugh:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now I’m feeling honored, thank you. :biggrin: I actually did try learning a bit of Russian before but it’s so different from any other language I speak that it‘s really, really difficult. I’m not sure I can achieve that goal to be honest. Maybe if we throw all our combined knowledge together, we’ll be able to figure out the main points? :laugh:

Fluture your inbox is full.

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist

I'll contribute to the proposed collective effort - Evgenia/Zhenya (Russian) - Wife (English) :laugh:

I know how to say: Apple, small, big, yes, no, hello, goodbye, thank you, please and that is. Does that help with our Russian learning efforts at all? It’s a very difficult language when you only speak English! :laugh:

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Maybe i should continue with learning now and contribute more :D
Quite easier for me since my native language is Slavic too [emoji23]

Sheepskin's coat - loop (the jump) [emoji23]

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Maybe i should continue with learning now and contribute more :D
Quite easier for me since my native language is Slavic too [emoji23]

Sheepskin's coat - loop (the jump) [emoji23]

I can understand Russian quite well (thank to my supernatural Slavic powers) but speaking or writing is out of question. The top of my Russian skills was ordering the breakfast in bar in Petersburg :laugh:

Vandevska

Medalist
I can understand Russian quite well (thank to my supernatural Slavic powers) but speaking or writing is out of question. The top of my Russian skills was ordering the breakfast in bar in Petersburg [emoji23]
Hahahaha i should revisit it for sure if i go to Rostelecom. I'm excited about learning more too :D

Scott512

Record Breaker

You can do it! If not then our combined knowledge of the Russian language could be enough.

Vandevska

Medalist
I’d love some videos the suspense is too much [emoji23]

Can’t wait for test skates to see the programs. Anyone got any fun evgenia predictions for this upcoming season?
Hmmmm after having seen the videos of her programs, i can't help but think that she oozes confidence now and that definitely helps her a lot. The way i imagine her for this season is rocking her very epic programs, despite the placement.
I just want to attend Rostelecom, see her nail the SP (the FS too but especially the SP) and have her fill my heart will too much joy and pride that i end up crying like never before (just like i did halfway through her world's fs and continued for the next 20m). I've just been imagining it so much, trying to wish it into existence. I hope it happens.

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
I hope the rumor is true that Zhenya is doing Nebelhorn and Shanghai Trophy. :pray: With the Test Skates, that sched looks quite good.