Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1419 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
“Friends, we found Ollie (dog). He was hit by a car. Thank you all so much for such diligence and desire to help! We are all very grateful to you. Unfortunately, bad things also happen in life sometimes. You again proved that you are the most kind and responsive fans. After your actions, I can only call you friends. Brendan, Katya & Masha thank you all very much for your search.”

Zhenya confirmed in a comment under her post that Ollie unfortunately passed away :(

Translation by Medvedeva Nation
https://twitter.com/MedvedevaNation/status/1232673076061573122?s=20

Scott512

Record Breaker
Fluture! Great post. :thank:

And for me it's never been about the medals. I've watched figure skating for 25 years and I never really had a favorite, a favorite performance, but that's really all. I only watched what was on network t.v.
Then 2015 Skate America, and I saw Evgenia. I told my husband, "I've just watched the greatest figure skater in my life." I tried to Google her, but I couldn't remember how to spell her name. The next day for the long program, I had a pad and pen ready to write down her name. That evening I told my husband, "Evgenia is the best skater ever."
I looked her up on Google and began watching her junior programs. I never watched the juniors before.
I went to Worlds in Boston to see her live.

Now because of Evgenia, I'm on Golden Skate, I watch juniors and seniors, Challengers and Senior B's. I've taken my nieces to ice shows and competitions.
Evgenia changed my life. It's about the emotions that her skating brings that makes me feel she is so special.

Jeanie you are truly one of the best figure skating fans.

Flutures post 2 year anniversary of the Olympics was an amazing. But Zhenya did not lose that night. She just didn't get awarded the gold medal. But everything about her was gold medal worthy as her former coach stated. Zhenyas LP truly was one for the ages. She tied Alina innthe LP and both should have gotten small gold medals.

Fluture

Record Breaker
“Friends, we found Ollie (dog). He was hit by a car. Thank you all so much for such diligence and desire to help! We are all very grateful to you. Unfortunately, bad things also happen in life sometimes. You again proved that you are the most kind and responsive fans. After your actions, I can only call you friends. Brendan, Katya & Masha thank you all very much for your search.”

Zhenya confirmed in a comment under her post that Ollie unfortunately passed away :(

Translation by Medvedeva Nation
https://twitter.com/MedvedevaNation/status/1232673076061573122?s=20

As a dog owner myself, I definitely feel the pain. So sad. It‘s not just a pet, at one point it becomes a family member. Poor Brendan! :(

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Do we know when she will be leaving for Mexico? I hope there is lots of footage. :)

https://www.instagram.com/stories/breaktheiceinternational/?hl=es-la According to this IG story by the organizers, she's already on her way! Not surprised since the seminar starts on Friday, I hope she's not too jetlagged.
I'm honestly counting down the hours, we are allowed to bring small gifts for her as long as it's not food. We got her a silver necklace with a pendant of a traditional mexican doll, I hope she likes it! :yahoo:

And my heart goes out to Brendan, losing a dog is as painful as losing a relative since they are part of the family. I hope he gets lots of support around him..

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

kahndradra

On the Ice
I hope we get new Zhenya content from the seminar!! Maybe that second EX program she said she was gonna make?

Fluture

Record Breaker
Does anyone know what Zhenya wrote in her instagram story? The one with the silver medal? Thanks in advance, I‘m currently cursing my non existent Russian skills. :biggrin:

kahndradra

On the Ice
Does anyone know what Zhenya wrote in her instagram story? The one with the silver medal? Thanks in advance, I‘m currently cursing my non existent Russian skills. :biggrin:

Something along the lines of “Cosplaying my Olympic medal”

I love her sense of humor 😂

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Wow! She looks fantastic. And an excellent choice of new avatar, Jeanie.

Enjoy the seminar, xibsuarz - the necklace sounds lovely.

Unfortunately, since I'm not a skater, I will only be attending the Gala and the Meet and Greet on Saturday. But hopefully we do get to see some new EX from her :love:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Something along the lines of “Cosplaying my Olympic medal”

I love her sense of humor 😂

That‘s hilarious. :laugh: Her sense of humor really is one of the reasons I like her so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, since I'm not a skater, I will only be attending the Gala and the Meet and Greet on Saturday. But hopefully we do get to see some new EX from her :love:

I hope you’ll have tons of fun! :hap10: