Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1158 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
I mean the title of the story, as translated:

"Medvedeva published a photo from a Canadian farm"

Then it goes on to say:

"Russian figure skater Evgenia Medvedeva published in her Instagram account photos from a Canadian farm. The athlete went to pick strawberries."

It is hilarious. :rofl:

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
Omg. This is more next level than our detective work trying to find out when Zhenya got which program according to her hair colour. :laugh:

:laugh: No judgments from me... remember, I once posted here a video of Joseph Phan doing a quad loop, calling everyone's attention to the mirror that showed a glimpse of Zhenya. So no, definitely not judging anyone :laugh:

Fluture

Record Breaker
:laugh: No judgments from me... remember, I once posted here a video of Joseph Phan doing a quad loop, calling everyone's attention to the mirror that showed a glimpse of Zhenya. So no, definitely not judging anyone :laugh:

No judgment from me either. We are all like that. It‘s the off-season after all. So, if anyone‘s got another video where we can briefly spot Zhenya in mirrors - feel free to share it. :laugh:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Might as well start this discussion... What color dress were you all thinking for each program? :)

As soon as I heard the music choice for the SP, I imagined the dress to be some sort of blue. I know she had many of that colour already but it suits her and it‘s sort of “her“ colour? Idk. I wonder who‘ll be making the SP dress, though. :think:

As for the FS... I don‘t know... maybe pink since she posted that picture (drawing?) of the pink flower and some pearls. But maybe that would be boring?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As soon as I heard the music choice for the SP, I imagined the dress to be some sort of blue. I know she had many of that colour already but it suits her and it‘s sort of “her“ colour? Idk. I wonder who‘ll be making the SP dress, though. :think:

As for the FS... I don‘t know... maybe pink since she posted that picture (drawing?) of the pink flower and some pearls. But maybe that would be boring?

I agree. Blue for the short, I like a light soft blue color.
And Evgenia loves pink and I think pink with some white for her long program.

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
Wow that was such a lovely interview.

This part made my heart so full:

I have a good relationship with absolutely everyone there. This is something I've dreamed about my whole life, to come to my workplace like to a family home. It is a very cozy environment. I want to go back there again and again.

esteticlove

Final Flight
Honestly, when I listen to Exogenesis I am only thinking about her space-dress from the Olympic SP. I think the music kind of demands a fairy dress that would fly along :love: More volume on the skirt part would be great. For the colours I am not sure. Blue won't be bad, I am imagining something more grayish but this would be tricky to make it look good on the ice.

Watch

Final Flight

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
(...) Blue won't be bad, I am imagining something more grayish but this would be tricky to make it look good on the ice.

Oooh, but a good gray dress for the Exogenesis SP could be phenomenal! I can see it already :luv17:

And how about GOLD with hints of black for the FS? ;)

DeeDee18

On the Ice
SP - i would love a lavender grey dress w/ lots of sparkle. Or some sort of colour gradient (kind like this colour gradient)

FS - dark purple and gold, geisha style but not kimono

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm okay with pink for the FS, but I'd prefer it not be a pale pink. I think something deeper would be nice and would suit the drama of it, which could be a deep pink. Black or purple and gold also could be very nice.

And I like the idea of something darker for the SP too, in the grey/silver/blue/purple zone. But something that has a gradient or is a mix would work.