Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1437 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Sherkane

Rinkside
The dresses for the waltz are beautiful :love:. In terms of color, I hope Zhenia would explore soft hues of purple, pink or burgundy. This would highlight the delicacy and grace in her waltz.

For the cirque du soleil, I am hoping for strong colors that bring out her passion and joy of skating, perhaps a mix or red, orange and yellow. I think a costume in the same kind of style Mao Asada wore for her Sochi LP would suit the theme.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/p1-w1-t2-mori-b-20140222.jpg

What do you think?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The dresses for the waltz are beautiful :love:. In terms of color, I hope Zhenia would explore soft hues of purple, pink or burgundy. This would highlight the delicacy and grace in her waltz.

For the cirque du soleil, I am hoping for strong colors that bring out her passion and joy of skating, perhaps a mix or red, orange and yellow. I think a costume in the same kind of style Mao Asada wore for her Sochi LP would suit the theme.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/p1-w1-t2-mori-b-20140222.jpg

What do you think?

That dress is great. And Zhenya looks great in every color. I'm not a fan of Orange, but her orange workout outfit looked great on her. :)

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
Awesome! I nominate you Zhenya fan of the month!

This is wonderful! �� �� ��

Wow these are amazing!

Gorgeous ! The first one is my favorite. :luv17:I wish you could send these to Zhenia directly.

wow those had to have taken a ton of time! nice work!

That’s great! It must have taken a whole lot of time [emoji33]

Thank you everyone!

They were made with a website called Mosaically so all I had to do was assemble the photos. It was a lot of fun. Anything for Zhenya :luv17:

Vemvane

On the Ice
Thank you, everyone, for continuing to share Zhenya's posts and give updates on her. It makes a huge difference; South Africa is undergoing one of the toughest lockdowns to date, as we may not leave our houses except for groceries and medical care (so no outdoor exercise, no walking dogs, nothing), and being able to come here and read your posts is a little spark of joy in a rather grim situation. I'm surprised she is in Japan, but agree that it likely had to do with the show contract, and possibly her ambassadorial rôle for the Olympics, but she seems happy and healthy and hard at work. Which is all for the good!