Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1001 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

chasseneige

Rinkside
I absolutely LOVE the Nike video of Zhenya! She's so stunning and such a determined young lady. I'm very, very proud of her!

Wishing her the best of luck in the free tomorrow!

DeeDee18

On the Ice
Omg finally the zhenya nike content we've been waiting for, and on their main insta page no less. It is so beautiful im so proud of her and her story

madison

Record Breaker
i have to say that i love this ads with Evgenia and I love the fact that they used Tosca.
This program suits Evgenia100%, Misha Ge did a great job. I hope she will work with him in the future.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Ok, I love EVERYTHING about this!

Same. It was so emotional! Everything about it. Something that stood out to me:

“You have a stress fracture.“

”So?“

“You won‘t be able to walk.“

“I will be able to skate.“

Honestly, this just shows her incredible determination. Wow. I got goosebumps listening to that. Also how she talked about her love of figure skating and how much of her soul she puts into each performance. We as the audience can feel that.

But I also love how the video perfectly portrays that she‘s still just a teenager. A incredibly mature and successful one but still... dancing in the mall, recording videos of herself mouthing the lyrics to a song....

Honestly, this video was so well done and it captured her spirit! Finally some Nike action, we‘ve been waiting for that. This truly made my day.

Watch

Final Flight
Beautiful....but she needs to stop the ‘like’...

Ah, it's just what every second language speaker does once they start living abroad. Trying to sound more natural by adopting filler words. She'll grow out of it with more language proficiency.