Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1162 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Evgenia ia going to Nebelhorn (my dream come true) and I have exams during the competition :((((((( I'm gonna cry. I want to see her live so badly

bubblecherry

Final Flight
if true, zhenya got great competitions. the schedule may be a little chaotic, but it's figure skating so it's to be expected

- - - Updated - - -

Test Skates - September 7-8

Nebelhorn Trophy - September 25 - 28 https://www.isu.org/docman-document...21307-nebelhorn-trophy-2019-announcement/file

Shanghai Trophy - October 5 - 8 https://isu.org/events/eventdetail/12216/-/shanghai-trophy-invitational?templateParam=11

It also wouldn't be too bad if she picked between Nebelhorn and Shanghai Trophy.

thank you :)

esteticlove

Final Flight
Oberstdorf (location of Nebelhorn Trophy) is just 3h away by train from where I live. It will be probably my only chance to see her skating live in a competition (all other competitions too far away and expensive for my student budget) but I don't know if I could be able to find a fitting accommodation there. :(

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oberstdorf (location of Nebelhorn Trophy) is just 3h away by train from where I live. It will be probably my only chance to see her skating live in a competition (all other competitions too far away and expensive for my student budget) but I don't know if I could be able to find a fitting accommodation there. :(

I hope she does go to Nebelhorn Trophy and that you can see her live. Even if it's just one program, I only saw her SP at Boston Worlds, but it was so great to see her skate in person.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I hope you can see her. Airbnb is always a good option for accommodatiom or there might be some hotels near the rink.
Oberstdorf is 7hrs away from me :( and I have exams when the competition starts. I am so sad that I won't be able to see her live

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
I hope it works out for you guys, if not now then in a later competition. Seeing Zhenya in competition definitely was one of the highlights of my year last year - it was so awesome! I wish everyone here would have the chance to see her in action! :thumbsup:

esteticlove

Final Flight
I hope you can see her. Airbnb is always a good option for accommodatiom or there might be some hotels near the rink.
Oberstdorf is 7hrs away from me :( and I have exams when the competition starts. I am so sad that I won't be able to see her live

Oh, that's too bad! But I wish you to pass your exams with an ease! I'll also have to look how it will collide with my job, I would probably be able to go only for Saturday and maybe Friday, hopefully that's the day of the ladies' free skate. But they still have to confirm if she's going to participate there. Only after that I could do the maths and see how it will turn out. Airbnb sounds as a good alternative. I remember 2 years ago that I wanted to go on a holiday in Oberstdorf but all the hotels were fully booked for almost an entire year in advance :eeking:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Oh, that's too bad! But I wish you to pass your exams with an ease! I'll also have to look how it will collide with my job, I would probably be able to go only for Saturday and maybe Friday, hopefully that's the day of the ladies' free skate. But they still have to confirm if she's going to participate there. Only after that I could do the maths and see how it will turn out. Airbnb sounds as a good alternative. I remember 2 years ago that I wanted to go on a holiday in Oberstdorf but all the hotels were fully booked for almost an entire year in advance :eeking:
Thank you!
What?? Booked one year in advance? Oh my. I never knew that Oberstdorf was so popular Yes , Airbnb is always an amazing alternative. I often experienced that even really small towns usually have a few airbnbs available.

Placebo11

On the Ice
Oh, that's I remember 2 years ago that I wanted to go on a holiday in Oberstdorf but all the hotels were fully booked for almost an entire year in advance :eeking:

I can imagine that it's crowded during the Four Hills ski jumping event (Vierschanzentournee), but in September?

composer

On the Ice
Just 6.5 more weeks to test skates!! Do you think we will get more sneak peeks of the programs or will what we’ve seen so far be all there is until then?