Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1432 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Fluture

Record Breaker
Wow, can't believe I'm finally going to get tik tok

The power of Evgenia. :laugh: Personally, I don‘t get tik tok so I‘ll rely on Zhenya‘s fan accounts to post them. :nod:

Stars on ice is cancelled. :cry:

Such a shame, she had so much fun there last year. But it was to be expected. Health comes first and sadly, the situation doesn‘t seem to be improving all too soon. :(

vixen0089

On the Ice
The power of Evgenia. [emoji23] Personally, I don‘t get tik tok so I‘ll rely on Zhenya‘s fan accounts to post them. :nod:

Such a shame, she had so much fun there last year. But it was to be expected. Health comes first and sadly, the situation doesn‘t seem to be improving all too soon. :(

You can watch her tik tok without having an account or app [emoji4] Just type in google her user name + tik tok

It’s true, it’s so sad and heartbreaking, but we could all see this coming considering recent events :-(

Fluture

Record Breaker
You can watch her tik tok without having an account or app [emoji4] Just type in google her user name + tik tok

It’s true, it’s so sad and heartbreaking, but we could all see this coming considering recent events :-(

Now, that is some information, thank you! I wouldn‘t have known otherwise. :thank:

I know there is more tragedy happening in this world and as long as we‘re all healthy, we should be happy. But I cannot help but feel a little sting at thinking of what Zhenya (and we) missed this off-season. Stars on Ice Canada, her Sailor Moon show (most likely), Olympics... Of course, all these things are postponed, not canceled, so let‘s all just hope the situation will improve all over the world. :pray:

Fluture

Record Breaker
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-cU10Ghyv9/?igshid=bihp7s6gruik Zhenya travelled to Japan!
How likely is it that the show will take place? All big events are being cancelled...

I just saw this! And I was surprised too. But it looks like she is planning in advance that she won‘t get problems with traveling later on IF the show takes place. It is still confusing, imo. It‘s not like the situation in Japan is that much better. I was pretty sure all the events there were going to be canceled too, including the Sailor Moon show. I‘m a bit :scratch2: right now.

ejnsofi

Final Flight
I just saw this! And I was surprised too. But it looks like she is planning in advance that she won‘t get problems with traveling later on IF the show takes place. It is still confusing, imo. It‘s not like the situation in Japan is that much better. I was pretty sure all the events there were going to be canceled too, including the Sailor Moon show. I‘m a bit :scratch2: right now.

Show won't take place but it's quite possible that she was also to do some interviews or participate in TV programs.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Where will she stay in Japan. She will have to be there for awhile. Are the ice rinks open in Japan? I'm so worried for her.

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Where will she stay in Japan. She will have to be there for awhile. Are the ice rinks open in Japan? I'm so worried for her.

I think this trip was planned waaaay ahead and she will stay in hotel (as always) and rinks are closed just like in Canada. AFAIK Japan pushes quarantine just on people coming from certain regions and Canada isn't on the list. She and her team for sure debated about pros and cons of this trip

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
I wonder if Zhenya has arrangements with the show organizers to have some rink time. And I wonder if the other foreign cast members like Jason are planning to do the same. If they intend to go on with the show, they'll definitely need practice time.

I think Conrad mentioned TCC is likely to be closed until (at least) May, so I suppose there's not much value in staying in Canada for her.

Maia96

On the Ice
Zhenya said that she and her team decided to leave Canada and go to Japan. I don't understand who she is talking about when she refers to her team. Does she talk about her coaches? Do they also go to Japan? :scratch2:

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Zhenya said that she and her team decided to leave Canada and go to Japan. I don't understand who she is talking about when she refers to her team. Does she talk about her coaches? Do they also go to Japan? :scratch2:

Maybe nutritionist, media manager. I doubt coaches would go

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
According to Conrad TCC will likely be closed until the end of May, so maybe regardless wether the ice show will take place or be cancelled, Zhenya may have thought that she could get at least some ice time in Japan.

Maia96

On the Ice
According to Conrad TCC will likely be closed until the end of May, so maybe regardless wether the ice show will take place or be cancelled, Zhenya may have thought that she could get at least some ice time in Japan.

I think the theme that complicates everything is the show's contract. If Zhenya risked not going to Japan thinking it might be canceled and then the show isn't canceled and she cannot travel that would have serious consequences. The organizers could make her a judgment and she could lose a lot of money. Even more than she has. She's the main character, she's not just another character in a show.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Plus I'm sure she weighed whether or not to go back home to Moscow. I'm sure in these scary times, she misses Russia. I feel so bad for her. There is no right answer.

Maia96

On the Ice
Plus I'm sure she weighed whether or not to go back home to Moscow. I'm sure in these scary times, she misses Russia. I feel so bad for her. There is no right answer.

I hope that if the show finally is canceled she can return to Canada at least as soon as possible and of course that she and her mom stay healthy. I suppose her mom must have traveled with her.

By the way, her training mates Jason and Jun returned to their countries days ago. Other foreigners, as Katya and Lilian remain in Canada.