Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1474 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Maia96

On the Ice
Apparently GP series isn't canceled and begins in October. Only athletes from the host country or those who train there will perform there, the rest will do virtually.

https://mobile.twitter.com/InTheLoPodcast/status/1290459581932548096

Very unfair to skaters who have been unable to reach their training bases due to the closure of borders and who probably have to compete having trained for months away from them and their coaches.

pandatours

On the Ice

Artemisa

Final Flight
I think.... medvedva should go to canada in a month or two ... her participating in gp canada maybe is her better chance .. I think GP in russia will be the worst of all in ladies because all russian ladies skate in russia will be difficult for them to skate in other GPs

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I think.... medvedva should go to canada in a month or two ... her participating in gp canada maybe is her better chance .. I think GP in russia will be the worst of all in ladies because all russian ladies skate in russia will be difficult for them to skate in other GPs

If she can. The closing of borders in Cananda has been extended again this time until the end of August. They will probably do this again at the end of the month.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If she can. The closing of borders in Cananda has been extended again this time until the end of August. They will probably do this again at the end of the month.

Well if she could go the middle of September, quarantine for 2 weeks, it would work for Skate Canada.

pandatours

On the Ice
I think it's very likely ACI will be canceled. Also who knows what will happen with the GPF?

Quarantining for two weeks is necessary but it's going to make it really tough for international travel

fabienne1996

Medalist
Country
Germany
I think it's very likely ACI will be canceled. Also who knows what will happen with the GPF?

Quarantining for two weeks is necessary but it's going to make it really tough for international travel
Well another option would be to take a test when coming into the country and when its negative you wouldnt need the 14 days quarantine. I dont know how its done in other cou tries but for example in germany the people coming from their vacation can take a free test to avoid the 14 days if the test is negative

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker

ACI has been already cancelled that was announced two weeks ago. They postponed it and said it will take place at a later stage of the 20/21 season, which I translate as end of the year or even in 2021.
https://twitter.com/SkateCanada/status/1286328021214003201?s=20

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
She would still have a month at TCC, that would work. It would be great if Autumn Classic was a couple weeks later and she got 2 competitions in. :)
ACI has been postponed and Skate Canada said it will take place later in the 20/21 season if things work out, so end of year or even next year. Zhenya could not have gone to ACI anyways since it overlapped with Test Skates this year.

Maia96

On the Ice

If it's possible that she travel I think it would be the best. And more considering that it will be only one event per skater.

Competing in GP Russia with all the girls who jump quads and 3A I don't think it's a good idea.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Well another option would be to take a test when coming into the country and when its negative you wouldnt need the 14 days quarantine. I dont know how its done in other cou tries but for example in germany the people coming from their vacation can take a free test to avoid the 14 days if the test is negative

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Not in Canada.