Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 501 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

ElvieHope

Rinkside
Nike together with international and Russian athletes will open a new cultural and sports center Nike Box MSK on June 12 in Gorky Park in Moscow. The event starts at 10:30 Moscow time.
At the opening of the cultural and sports center will come the Brazilian footballer Ronaldo, as well as famous Russian athletes - basketball player Alexei Shved, skater Evgenia Medvedeva, football player Andrei Arshavin.
https://news.rambler.ru/people/40045109-ronaldo-shved-medvedeva-i-arshavin-priedut-na-otkrytie-kulturno-sportivnogo-tsentra-nike-box-msk/

-----
https://vk.com/evgeniaarmanovnamedvedeva?w=wall-67998976_65937
Videos from today

And how does She manage everything? Supergirl. June 12 will be the holiday of Russia Day:)

MedoLove

On the Ice
I saw the video about the show in Nagano, Zhenya looks very good at training, I like that black outfit she uses, she looks very stylized and beautiful. Will we see a black dress this season?

In IG I saw a combo 3Lz-3Lo-3Lo from Zhenya, wow, it's from 2017, but it's great to know that she can literally land many combinations with the Loop, maybe the 3f-3Lo for the new design is a reality, just like 3Lo-3Lo that she has repeated a lot these weeks. She is increably good at edge jumps, this gives a positive chance to a real improvement in 2A.

* How beautiful were Zhenya, Waka and Satoko:luv17:
* I arrived very tired from my work, but I could not avoid posting this hahaha.now I'll go to sleep:bed:

lesnar001

Record Breaker
I just read a russian's ladies skating and I got sick of the abundance of unreasonable raids and accusations against Zhenya. And this is irrepressible the desire to dig and look for dirt in Zhenya's utterly neutral words. : SH shock2: Although some cough Alina coughs give such interviews, after which you do not want to love her and generally stop being a fan of figure skating. Guys, give advice, how do you stay tolerate and remain benevolent? :истерика:

If it bothers you, just stay in the fan fest which is a positive Zhenya space or nicely respond to the person making the post if you feel like it :) but I don't think criticizing a thread in a different thread can bring many good results :thumbsup:

Nor is dragging another skater into this again very nice either.
I don't even know what it is supposed to mean, so I'll just leave it at that.

StrikerIvan

On the Ice
Oh, there are over 10K comments now! Amazing! I hope more and more people love Zhenya and the 20000th comment will come soon [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Persimmons

Rinkside
The white dress is so nice! Especially after the FAOI teal bows. :cool14: I know they don't like to wear too much white on the ice but it's a beautiful color for her.