2014 Junior Men FP JGP Ljublijana Cup | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Junior Men FP JGP Ljublijana Cup

deedee1

Record Breaker
awwww :cry: Shu needs to build more muscles and core strength to nail those jumps. Takes him forever to fully rotate 3A, it seems... Good to see Takeshi Honda in KnC, though. :)

to gallavich: Yes, he trains at the same rink as Dai's, under the same coaches: Utako-sensei & Takeshi. Daisuke is Shu's 'idol' skater, actually. ;)

Meoima

Match Penalty
He touched his hand down the ice, but other than that he was quite alright. I guess Boyang will win this GP.

oleada

Record Breaker
I liked Peteov but hate the music. Not your typical Mishin skater.

Jin can jump but everything else is weak. Really poor basics and no presentation.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I liked Peteov but hate the music. Not your typical Mishin skater.
Jin can jump but everything else is weak. Really poor basics and no presentation.
Yeah, his SP was much better than his LP. After watching his SP I thought he might have improved but... Ahh his Lp was just...:unsure:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Not surprised...Boyang is a jumping machine..but a little sloppy. Sasha still did really well (I liked the "edgy Vivaldi," but the sound quality seemed off?)

s_parks

Record Breaker
Boyang and his coach are so poker faced in the k&c :laugh:

honestly though... there's too much disparity between his jumping ability and presentation.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Not surprised...Boyang is a jumping machine..but a little sloppy. Sasha still did really well (I liked the "edgy Vivaldi," but the sound quality seemed off?)
Not just a little. :unsure: I mean his PCS is quite high, at least to me. :scowl: watching his Lp was uncomfortable to me. I like Petrov much better! He has better presentation.

TMC

Record Breaker
I like Aliev very much. Love his presentation, and both costumes.

I saw his SP last night just after watching an episode of Hell on Wheels :laugh:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Aliev is cute, his programs are quirky. I'm so glad there are more Russians coming up who aren't Kovtun clones. :slink: