Greensboro Tickets/Schedule/Parking Pass | Golden Skate

Greensboro Tickets/Schedule/Parking Pass

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The Greensboro website now has single event tickets on sale through ticketmaster. A parking pass is now on sale for $80 for those who will be driving to the arena.

Here is a link for the first schedule I've seen: http://www.northcarolina2015.com/EventInfo/Schedule.aspx

I noticed on this schedule there is an official practice on January 16 and then juvenile and intermediate events start on Saturday. If you are interested in those events, plan on being in Greensboro on Friday, January 16. The detailed schedule with all of the practices times won't be out til shortly before the event.

As promised, Greensboro has managed to fit all of the events on 2 ice surfaces. One ice surface is the main arena and the other is in the same complex which will also host the fan fest and other entertainment.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
That is the same way that Greensboro set it up the last time they had Nationals. It was really good. And the ice was high quality, despite being set up over the convention center flooring. It was particularly wonderful for viewing practices :)

Now I have to get my parking pass! Thanks for telling us all that they are available, Maureen!

I couldn't find the link on the Greensboro site for parking, but if you go to Ticketmaster and search on
2015 US Figure Skating Parking

it comes right up.

Last edited:

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Yes Doris, I also loved having the practice ice and main arena in one complex....worked out great. I think the reason they have to start official practices on Friday is to fit all the intermediate and juvenile events in. IIRC they even had a food concession in the lower level so if you wanted a snack or beverage while you watched practices you had that available.

Maybe the info on the bus will be coming out in a couple of months...at least that is usually the case.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
HI! Could anyone tell me where the kiss and cry will be located (or where it was in 2011)? Thank you!

Skating Gator I know they had a kiss and cry, but can't remember:confused: where it was located. I did send and email to the LOC and asked that question. If they send me an answer, I'll post it!

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I am not home and my mail is being held. LOC said tickets were being sent by US mail so I am hoping mine are at the post office.
.lO

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I received my tickets and shuttle pass today. The shuttle pass is quite small so be sure you don't accidentally toss it.

The large 9 x 11 envelope was mailed 12/17/2014 by U S. Mail. Since we were traveling last week I had the mail held and it was all delivered today. I am happy to have my tickets. Since there is always so much extra mail at this time of the year I always worry about the tickets getting lost!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
M. is right..I almost threw out my shuttle pass in that huge envelope but then I remembered to look for it and saw it in there....glad I didn't try and Jenison the 8x11 envelope at the post office. Tickets are very pretty....they put me in the reprobate section...what does THAT mean?:shocked:.
Thank you, Maureen, for the info.

wolfpacker

Rinkside
Yippee! Best hubby in the world got US Championship Weekend tickets for whole family!! I get to see all the long programs and the Skating Spectacular!! Fun, fun, fun!!