2014 JGP Ljubljana Junior Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Ljubljana Junior Ladies FS

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Serafima is so short comparing to other girls. Are they the same age??? :eek:

Leah is 16 and I can't find any info on Yuka but I think I remember someone saying she is 17.

Yulia(16) is shorter than Serafima (14) and Proklova (14) is smaller than everyone weve mentioned here :eek:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Leah is 16 and I can't find any info on Yuka but I think I remember someone saying she is 17.
Yulia(16) is shorter than Serafima (14) and Proklova (14) is smaller than everyone weve mentioned here :eek:
Just check ISU. Leah is 17 and Yuka is 16. I wonder why Russian girls are so small??? :confused:

hanca

Record Breaker
Just check ISU. Leah is 17 and Yuka is 16. I wonder why Russian girls are so small??? :confused:

Well, of course she is Serafima is smaller if she is 2 years younger than one of them and 3 years younger than the other one. Surely that does not make Russian girls small?

Meoima

Match Penalty
Well, of course she is Serafima is smaller if she is 2 years younger than one of them and 3 years younger than the other one. Surely that does not make Russian girls small?
I am Asian, and here we have more small girls than the West, if you know what I mean. And whenever I meet foreigners, I can see that they are quite tall, even ladies. I have seen Western girls at the age of 13-15 much taller than me. And I am quite tall comparing to people around me. :think: Just surprised that Serafima is smaller than a Japanese girl. You know Japanese ladies are even smaller than ladies in my country. :eek:hwell:

noidont

Final Flight
For a split second when I watched Leah Keiser I thought it was Mao Asada skating. She is pretty good.

I prefer Evgenia to Serafima. Evgenia in my opinion is the true performer of the bunch and can skate to a wide range of music. I feel that her programs are always more complex choreography wise than the other Russian youngsters, though the complexity isn't always appreciated. Evgenia's jumps look better than Serafima's too. Serafima's programs are rather boring this season. I disagree they are Yulia-like. I think they are just plain, like any other regular lyrical junior programs.

hanca

Record Breaker
I am Asian, and here we have more small girls than the West, if you know what I mean. And whenever I meet foreigners, I can see that they are quite tall, even ladies. I have seen Western girls at the age of 13-15 much taller than me. And I am quite tall comparing to people around me. :think: Just surprised that Serafima is smaller than a Japanese girl. You know Japanese ladies are even smaller than ladies in my country. :eek:hwell:

But the Japanese girl is three years older. I would understand you wondering if they were the same age and Serafima was smaller, but three years difference is a lot and while Yuka may be already her adult height, Serafima is very likely still growing.