Brian Joubert | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Brian Joubert

Meoima

Match Penalty
It happened to me the same thing described by LRK a few pages ago. I put a link to an interview to Maé.Bérénice Meité by the same blogger guy SkateGuard that interviewed Préaubert, and she had nice words for Brian, too.
When asked who her all-time favorites were, she mentioned, between others, Brian:

Brian Joubert: through up and downs he has always showed what a real champion is. He has so many titles but I admire this most... even when people didn't believe in him, he just kept doing what he really loves.
I love Meite! :love: it is really difficult for some, to cope up with their fed.

LRK

Record Breaker
Happy birthday, Brian! And may it be a joyous year for you - full of new, fun experiences. :)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Here's a short clip of Brian and Katrina beginning their training. This user uploaded it to Rutube so it's not geoblocked. Maybe they will do the same for the tv episodes (or Brian's dances, at least).

LRK

Record Breaker
Here's a short clip of Brian and Katrina beginning their training. This user uploaded it to Rutube so it's not geoblocked. Maybe they will do the same for the tv episodes (or Brian's dances, at least).

Thanks, galiavich! I certainly hope so too!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Thanks, galiavich! I certainly hope so too!
i wonder about the views that this show get in France, though.
Is Dancing with the star famous in USA? D/W certainly got a buzz from that show. Anyone help me confirm about France?

GermaricanMix

On the Ice
oh no, I missed Brian's birthday! Happy belated birthday!

I have no idea what's being said in that clip, but I love it. I hope he has a lot of fun on this show. I can't wait!

LRK

Record Breaker
Thanks ioanap!

So, Tomas also - that is two of our Snow King show members - the prince and the robber.
Hm. Actually, that sounds like quite an exciting story of its own. :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Reposting this from Dai's thread

I also see Kristoffer Berntsson! :yay: I miss him! The rest of the cast is also great, of course. Thank you for the info!

(actually, I don't see Tomas listed :confused: Kristoffer kind of looks like him in that photo though...)

LRK

Record Breaker
Danse avec les Stars begins tomorrow, I believe...

Good luck, Brian! :)

LRK

Record Breaker
Danse Avec Les Stars@DALS_TF1 · 35 min

#DALS
32 point pour @BrianJoubert et @katrinapatchett !
Toujours plein d'émotion en sortie de scène