2014 JGP Ostrava Czech Skate Men's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Ostrava Czech Skate Men's Free Skate

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh, wow...another Russian boy steals my heart...I'll even forgive the Donny Osmond jumpsuit!

khlaw

Rinkside
This Czech boy reminds me of a baby Tomas Verner...falls and all. :laugh: (I love Tomas, don't get me wrong)

I saw a SAME comment in live chat, was that you?:laugh: I do agree with you (or you two - you and whoever left that comment:laugh:); and I like both Tomas and this Czech boy:D

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I saw a SAME comment in live chat, was that you?:laugh: I do agree with you (or you two - you and whoever left that comment:laugh:); and I like both Tomas and this Czech boy:D

nope - wasn't me! But I'm glad others think the same!

LRK, I figured you would like that Inception program...inspired by Brian or what?

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Good for Roman! :agree: Lovely skater and I agree with whoever said he reminds me of Buttle.

That's 3 out of 4 golds for Canada. Woot woot. :clap:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
This competition was decided by the SP. The final standings follow the SP finishes from 1st through 6th. The LP's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th places are extremely close while LP 1st place by Alexander Samarin could not overtake Roman's lead and remains at 2nd overall.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Samarin is ok, but I don't find him as interesting as the other Russian juniors. Andrew, Matyas, and Daniil are definitely going on my "ones to watch" list.