2014 JGP Nagoya TV Cup Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Nagoya TV Cup Ladies SP

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Hi guys.
I'm at work now, so I can't watch the stream. Could anyone tell me what exactly happened with Sakhanovich? Did she fell? Thanks in advance!

TMC

Record Breaker
Is ISU experimenting some new rule about starting order and scoring that I haven't taken notice of? I am sooooo confuse here. It's totally different from senior, then?:confused:

I am afraid the reason Serafima performed not so well was because she had to skate earlier than usual.
As if some people tried to force a disadvantage on her. Of course it might not be the case but still... Bad draw for her.

I doubt that there's a big conspiracy against some junior skater :biggrin:

I don't see why a random draw for SP should be a problem. If anything it's more fair as the scores won't get that automatic last-group bonus... Obviously a reverse order in the FS, based on the SP, is more exciting.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I doubt that there's a big conspiracy against some junior skater :biggrin:
I don't see why a random draw for SP should be a problem. If anything it's more fair as the scores won't get that automatic last-group bonus... Obviously a reverse order in the FS, based on the SP, is more exciting.
A yes, I agree... :)

Anyways... How can they let a 14 years old girl skating to Pussycat dolls??? :eek: Alexandra...

TMC

Record Breaker
A yes, I agree... :)

Anyways... How can they let a 14 years old girl skating to Pussycat dolls??? :eek: Alexandra...

I was a bit shocked by the girl from RSA - the costume and the music...all I could think of was "she's not a prostitute from the 1800s, she's not a prostitute from the 1800s" :laugh:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Something was wrong with Serafima. I doubt that the reason is the second group. It is rather the jet lag. But she was very slow during her step sequence and somewhat unsure of herself unlike Lyubliana where she sparked. Hope it will be better during FS. Elizabet was good - hope she will make it to the final.

TMC

Record Breaker
Something was wrong with Serafima. I doubt that the reason is the second group. It is rather the jet lag. But she was very slow during her step sequence and somewhat unsure of herself unlike Lyubliana where she sparked. Hope it will be better during FS. Elizabet was good - hope she will make it to the final.

I've often wondered how much the way a skater copes with jet lag can affect their performace? If I had to fly to the other side of the globe, it would take me approximately a week to get back to my normal self!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Yuhana was good. :) Feel bad about Serafima, though.

and the stream this time is :no:

A comment on youtube:

ISU warned on the tweet that they have technical issues and the feed will be poor quality. They also won't be able to upload individual programs until a week later

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ugh...didserfinka or Serafima ......I expected better but that's not the end of the world.

Sorry for such a gross misspelling. :slink:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I have a feeling the judges of this panel are stricter. They do not give out good scores easily.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Something is wrong with these ladies... no one has a decent skate except Elizabet...