2014 JGP Nagoya TV Cup Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 JGP Nagoya TV Cup Ladies SP

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Maisy was Amazing! Super easy jumps, but really lovely presentation. :biggrin:
If she gets bigger jumps, I'd love to see her at the top.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I've often wondered how much the way a skater copes with jet lag can affect their performace? If I had to fly to the other side of the globe, it would take me approximately a week to get back to my normal self!

Or may be she was not feeling well. If it is not a sickness, the chances are that in 2 days she will be OK. Then based on the competition she should win less easily than the first time but still with a healthy margin. Then a remaining Korean lady may be a surprise - she showed some promise last year. And I have no idea who our Daria Pervushkina is (yet).

Meoima

Match Penalty
Anyone explain to me why Dania of Latvia only got 18.54 PCS???:unsure:

And Maisy only got 19.74 PCS for being the fastest girl today?????:unsure:

TMC

Record Breaker
Ohhh the drama on the Youtube comments :popcorn:

I really don't get why Diana didn't go over 20!

ahy

Final Flight
What if they could somehow skate all in the same dress and without names/countries visible. Wonder if that would get the small feds' girls PCS up....
ikr...
the scores are a little weird overall i think...

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Found out that although Elizabeth skates for Kazakhstan, she was born in Moscow, was a pupil of Eteri, and now lives and trains in Canada. Does not sound like a lot of effort from the Kazakh's part. Just another round of the argument about "little countries" and their ability to bring up good skaters to international competitions.

Then I think she was somewhat overscored. Her skating resembles Evgenia's a little bit but much rougher and juniorish. I think that the clean Korean girl should have been much closer than the judges decided.

TMC

Record Breaker
What was that about the coach of Samantha?

He said something like "...flew 15 hours to do a single Lutz and a single Axel..."

It was pretty bad to say that on live tv, h could have waited a few minutes,,,

Meoima

Match Penalty
the judges were like: Meh. No way we're gonna give out big scores for you girls. Bleh bleh bleh!
Call me crazy but I can even imagine they doing that.