Julia Antipova seriously ill | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Julia Antipova seriously ill

peg

Medalist
She looks so much better now! And she seems to be in a positive frame of mind. I'm s relieved for her.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Thank you so much for the links. Unfortunately, it seems that the forum is having technical problems at this moment, as the story in the first link isn't coming up. But, hopefully it will later on. ;)

Having not read the story, I have mixed feelings about seeing the photo. Of course, it is good to see that Julia is out and about, and no longer in hospital all the time. But, I do worry that it is perhaps too soon for her to be back on the ice. I don't just mean too soon in the physical sense, but also in the mental sense.

But, the doctors will know what's best for her. I'm sure if they felt she wasn't ready, then they wouldn't have let her.

Hopefully, the story will re-assure us about these concerns.

And thank you again for the update.

All the best Julia!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I think it's great that she's back on the ice, as this is something she liked doing before she fell so ill. I just hope that she's not trying (or that nobody is trying to make her) skate competitively again. She looks healthy on that photo!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Thank you so much for the links. Unfortunately, it seems that the forum is having technical problems at this moment, as the story in the first link isn't coming up. But, hopefully it will later on. ;)

I think you have to be registered to read the forum...that wasn't always the case, but they changed it some months ago.

hanca

Record Breaker
Well, Larionov doesn't have a partner. And neither does Zakroev, but as he is going to be coached by Pavlova, I don't think Antipova would want to get into the same situation again. though if Zakroev was willing to leave Pavlova and go to some other coach, he would be age wise better for her than Larionov.

Last edited:

Spiral

Final Flight

I think you have to be registered to read the forum...that wasn't always the case, but they changed it some months ago.
I'm registered there. It was posted on a special thread just for posting photos of skaters, so there was no information or discussion associated with it. There's only the caption, "Yulia Antipova, again on the ice."