Karen Chen | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Karen Chen

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Congratulations Karen Chen, US National Champion 2017!!!!!

恭喜恭喜 :agree2: You did it!!!

It is going to be a spectacular Chinese New Year celebration with friends and family :luv17:

Spinning

On the Ice
Congratulations Karen Chen, US National Champion 2017!!!!!

恭喜恭喜 :agree2: You did it!!!

It is going to be a spectacular Chinese New Year celebration with friends and family :luv17:

Is this year a year of the golden rooster? Her SP might be her lucky charm then.

Congrat Karen! :hap57:

KatGrace1925

Medalist
I have been watching Karen build all year! This was such an awesome week for her, I just love her skating so much! Her win took the bite out of Gracie's state for me! That was awesome for her!

breadstal

Record Breaker
Congratulations, I think she truly deserved to win this time. Two solid programs and she's such a all-rounded skater. I hope she will bring it up for 4CC and most importantly Worlds, good luck :cheer:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Karen showed a fight in her that i haven't seen before she didn't back down from the challenge. The talent has always been there now she just needs to clean up those UR's before Worlds.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Finally Karen delivered her potential. She has been so underscored in the past due to her inconsistency in jumps. Karen, go clean!!! You are the future of US figure skating. :love:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Karen joined twitter! @karebearsk8

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Yay :) To be honest I had faith in this girl since 2014. It reminds me of how I started following Yuna back in 2007 and just KNEW that I am looking at something incredibly, incredibly special. Man... :love:

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist