Boston Open 2014 September 26 to 28

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited:

samson

Medalist
oh wow! is anyone planning on attending? I'll be really really curious to hear how the pairs event goes. I love Dee Dee Leng and I'm curious how she's skating with Simon, but also it will be great to see both of these teams up against each other. I wonder if Marissa and Mervin will go for the triple twist. They said they've been training it but didn't go for it at EWC because they're still getting used to each others timing and skating under spot lights was challenge enough.

Skategmt

On the Ice
oh wow! is anyone planning on attending? I'll be really really curious to hear how the pairs event goes. I love Dee Dee Leng and I'm curious how she's skating with Simon, but also it will be great to see both of these teams up against each other. I wonder if Marissa and Mervin will go for the triple twist. They said they've been training it but didn't go for it at EWC because they're still getting used to each others timing and skating under spot lights was challenge enough.
I saw them. They looked so much better than Simon and her.

samson

Medalist
Well 20 hrs ago Sarah and Drew tweeted that they were told Simon and Dee Dee dropped out. :( no indication as to why though. That's the only evidence I've been able to find online.