Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy Birthday!!! :hb:

All the best in the next season :cheer2:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
I have not yet decided if I want to add her regional/russian cup competition results. Comment if you want me to but I definitely need some help getting those info

also to mods...or anyone :biggrin:, feel free to include any articles and etc in the first post!

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
A pity that we won't be able to see her in the upcoming JGP season. I hope she heals up and continue to skate. :cheer2:

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I love her and it is a pity about her injury... again!(

It may be weird but I think she could be an amazing pairs skater. She has the jumps, which means some crazy SBS jumps are possible, she is tiny, great flexibility etc. :D

Barb

Record Breaker
I love her and it is a pity about her injury... again!(

It may be weird but I think she could be an amazing pairs skater. She has the jumps, which means some crazy SBS jumps are possible, she is tiny, great flexibility etc. :D

Interesting idea. But I think she simply needs more time to get taller, like Elena R. did it., both with long legs.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
So she really is injured again? Damn it, I was hoping she would be a dark horse this season for the ladies Juniors, disappointing

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What? Is she injured?

Yes, it was reported on this forum that she is injured and may not participate on the JGP. She did not perform at the test skates this past week although she was there, watching from the bleachers. It was also reported that she did not jump during training camp while in Italy.

dada16

On the Ice
Yes, it was reported on this forum that she is injured and may not participate on the JGP. She did not perform at the test skates this past week although she was there, watching from the bleachers. It was also reported that she did not jump during training camp while in Italy.

oh no :mad: ! It's so sad :( She is an incredible skater and I hope she's going to be in good form quickly .... I was asking me why I didn't saw her on photos from open skates, and now I have my answer it's very unfair ...

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

:cry: She is so talented! For me she is one of the little ballerinas! Amazing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIreGUL0fds

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Buyanova's interview 8/21
http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/1154-elena-buyanova-vsemu-svoe-vremya.html

Your group is now training Proklova Sasha. In reference rentals junior team she attended as a spectator, did not participate. Why is that?

Sasha had problems with the new shoes. The result Namin, who thought quickly pass, but quickly failed. Shoes changed. With that now everything is normal. But skates she had missed.

Both programs Sasha put Tatiana. I am pleased that they immediately found a common language. In my opinion, a very skater added a choreographic point of view. Demonstrates adult skating. I was on a ride in Novogorske looked compares. I think that in the new season Sasha looks very dignified.