2014 Pokal der Blauen Schwerter JGP Ladies SP | Golden Skate

2014 Pokal der Blauen Schwerter JGP Ladies SP

Alex D

Record Breaker
When?

2. October 14.00 CET (8 AM Eastern / 21.00 Japan Standard)

Schedule:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/jgpger2014/SEG003.HTM

Warm up Group 1 (14.00 CET / 8 AM Eastern / 21 Japan Standard)

1 Regina Andrea RODRIGUEZ LEAL MEX 28.59

2 Loena HENDRICKX BEL 32.36

3 Niki WORIES NED 26.97

4 Kyueun KIM KOR 41.39

5 Maeva GALLARDA ROSSELL ESP 33.10

Warm-Up Group 2 (14.38.10 CET / 08.38.10 Eastern / 21.38.10 Japan Standard)

6 Karline Monika POLE LAT 31.34

7 Priscilla June CHAU HKG 25.58

8 Maciko Audrey CHAN INA 13.97

9 Jana COUFALOVA CZE 32.94

10 Laure NICODET SUI 37.67

Warm-Up Group 3 (15.31.20 CET / 09.31.20 Eastern /22.31.20 Japan Standard)

11 Cecilie Kongsbak DREIER DEN 28.94

12 Alissa SCHEIDT GER 38.38

13 Kim DEGUISE LEVEILLEE CAN 37.68

14 Agnieszka REJMENT POL 26.51

15 Selena ZHAO CAN 51.11

16 Giada RUSSO ITA 38.50

Warm-Up Group 4 (16.15.50 / 10.15.50 Eastern / 23.15.50 Japan Standard)

17 Lutricia BOCK GER 52.34

18 Alexandra PROKLOVA RUS 52.89

19 Aleksandra GOLOVKINA LTU 38.24

20 Leah KEISER USA 9 49.66

21 Elizaveta IUSHENKO RUS 51.67

22 Mariko KIHARA JPN 44.42

Warm-Up Group 5 (17.15.20 CET / 11.15.20 Eastern / 00.15.20 Japan Standard)

23 Michaela DU TOIT RSA 43.53

24 Wakaba HIGUCHI JPN 58.99

25 Lea Johanna DASTICH GER 43.48

26 Chloe VILLEDEY LUX 19.58

27 Lara ROTH AUT 37.03

28 Elizabet TURZYNBAEVA KAZ 55.31

Protocol & Videos:

http://www.isuresults.com/results/jgpger2014/jgpger2014_JuniorLadies_SP_Scores.pdf
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...l-der-Blauen-Schwerter-JGP-Videos-and-Results

Kuan

Final Flight
I am sad about Kyu Eun Kim jumps :cry: She is a joy to watch and is showing the most emotion and has the best presentation among the korean juniors. I hope she works on her jumps...

Sidenote: Danke Alex D :clap:

Alex D

Record Breaker
I am sad about Kyu Eun Kim jumps :cry: She is a joy to watch and is showing the most emotion and has the best presentation among the korean juniors. I hope she works on her jumps...

Sidenote: Danke Alex D :clap:

I enjoyed her as well, I think she was a bit nervous she was like a tiny whirlwind trying to get off the ice as fast as possible. She did run her program clean in practice yesterday.

She hit the boards hard on her first jump, could be heard in the whole hall which is as you guys can see sadly pretty empty :(

Soon is G3, watch out for the Pole Agnieszka. She is such a fun skater to watch and is coached by Mariusz Siudek. Also Kim the Canadian is fantastic, a very mature skater with a nice program.

G4 will then feature some triple comps by either the Russians or Japanese, also Leah is in that group .

So tune in guys its worth it and remember the Pole and Elizaveta!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dOJLRnad4o

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Very nice skate from Lutricia Bock of Germany. I was bored of tango and waltz themed programs. She needs a little more confidence, though. I think this lady may have a great future ahead :) Now Proklova's time!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Wow Sasha, amazing presence on the ice! She's pure unique talent!! Entry to triple lutz was really coming fast, sad about that fall.

PS: Isn't that surprising to see such a little girl to have that maturity on the ice? Amazing presentation for her age.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
From the scores, it looks like everyone's bombing.... but I don't have the videos with me.... and go Wakabe Higuchi! :slink:

Alex D

Record Breaker
Wow Sasha, amazing presence on the ice! She's pure unique talent!! Entry to triple lutz was really coming fast, sad about that fall.

PS: Isn't that surprising to see such a little girl to have that maturity on the ice? Amazing presentation for her age.

She looks you continuously in the eyes, she can hold eye contact like forever that is very rare for a skater especially in that young age.

I really enjoyed her.

I somehow jinxed that group though, Elizaveta lost her second toe somewhere, no comb for her :( Also Leah and the Japanese hmmpf, I will remain silent now about what I saw in practice *laughs*.

And oh god poor Agniezska, she is so much like Inga was 3 years ago and Inga does a triple Lutz now so don't write the Pole off. A bit clumsy at times but you have to love her for being such a fun skater to watch and I don't mean this in a negative way of fun! She is really a joy to watch and I hope she will go her way, shy girl that she is. I believe she isn't fully confident yet on the ice. Btw. did anyone notice her jumping technique, her second leg tends to go lose?

Lutricia was indeed great, the way how she presented the program was great I think. She had some good fun on the ice.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I got in just in time to see Wakaba-chan, and she amazes me each time I see her.
It's difficult to remember she's only 13.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Wakaba!! Clearly the best performance today!!

She reminds me Akiko Suzuki somehow. Maybe her energy:)

Kuan

Final Flight
Yay Wakaba!! :clap:
So happy for her. Though I thought she would get over 60. Hope she wins this tomorrow.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I expected her to break 60, honestly. I am surprised she didn't. Yuka Nagai got a similar score just doing a 3T-3T combo.

Maybe judges are hesitant to hand out PCS to her because she is so young? Well, she'll only improve from now on I hope. Judges reward consistency.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I also expected her to score over 60. It's not an unbeatable score for Proklova now, though it will be difficult if Wakaba goes clean.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I think we will see great competition between Russian and Japanese junior ladies this season. Hope Korean and US ladies catch them by the time JW comes.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
There are some really nice moments in Lara's program. and I like her Onesie a lot.
Some pretty shaky parts too, but it was interesting.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Elizabet really improved her skating this season. I find her presentation more interesting, such a promising skater:)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So I think Proklova is skating to Pink Martini for part of her SP!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pDyZDWwyms

They are a Pacific Northwest orchestral musical group (Portland, Ore.) so I'm thrilled to see her team pick something from my neck of the woods!

Although I didn't realize it was part of a soundtrack? That song is from their 2007 album, "Hey, Eugene."

Last edited: