2014 Pokal der Blauen Schwerter JGP Ladies FP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Pokal der Blauen Schwerter JGP Ladies FP

TMC

Record Breaker
YES. YES. YES. HOW IS SHE 13. FREAKING. YEARS. OLD?!?!?? She skates already with the maturity of a true Senior skater, and half of the senior skaters right now would die for that jump execution, that ice coverage, that speed and that grace. HOLY MOLY. WOW.

I see all the elements of the top 3 ladies from last seasons - Yuna, Mao, Carolina - in her... :love:

This is it exactly! If I hadn't been told how old she is I would've guessed 16 or 17, and even then appearing much more mature than ladies that age!

TMC

Record Breaker
Samkrut, even if my prediction turns out to be correct and she gets on the podium in 2018, she may still only get a bronze, leaving the gold and silver to Russia. You said yourself that some competition makes things more exciting, no?

Meoima

Match Penalty
This is it exactly! If I hadn't been told how old she is I would've guessed 16 or 17, and even then appearing much more mature than ladies that age!
A friend of mine also said that. I hope puberty will treat Wakaba well. She can be the next lady star of Asia's FS. :yes: the first time I saw her in Saitama gala, I was not much impressed because I thought she was 15-16. I didn't know she was just 13.
I don't hold much high hope for skaters so young, but if Wakaba can make it through puberty, fix her flip...and get a 3A...who knows, she might be the next Midori Ito.:)

TMC

Record Breaker
This thread seems a bit different since yesterday :think: