2014 Croatia Cup JGP Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Croatia Cup JGP Ladies Free Skate

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
A pop and a fall - otherwise nice performance from Karen. Music is a little bit monotone and boring though.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The door is open, but much better performance from Karen than her last JGP. Nice to see the 3Z-3T.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Doubtful about Proklova, but Sotskova could certainly win if she lays down a clean skate.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I love Nicole, she is already an olympian and the most senior type lady among JGP participants.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I think Karen got a few URs, since her TES is lower than Diana from Lativia. 3Z-3T< probably.

Sackie

Medalist
Karen will win - there is no question! The Russians may beat her in the free but not by enough to win overall! It's a done deal!

burntBREAD

Medalist
Karen will win - there is no question! The Russians may beat her in the free but not by enough to win overall! It's a done deal!

Let's not be too hasty here. I like Karen, but Sotskova (if clean) can definitely make up the deficit.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker

You said the same thing about Parsons here and about Rippon in Finlandia :laugh: And guess what?..

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Better performance form Proklova than her last GP. She should get on the podium