Haven Denney & Brandon Frazier | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Haven Denney & Brandon Frazier

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Since Haven and Brandon will soon participate in two GP events (Skate Canada and Internationaux de France), I have updated their OP (it was last edited in 2016). I hope you'll enjoy finding their programs info, videos, results and other stuff in one place.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Best of luck to Haven and Brandon. Hope they have a good outing at Sk Can and a healthy season!

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
What underwhelming performance. I can't remember them skating a clean program. Maybe when they won the national title? (Oh, it seems they went clean in the US International FS Classic).
And as someone in the competition thread said, they should seriously consider and decide what they hope to achieve in figure skating. Season by season the same mistakes and zero improvement. What a pity.

Their SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlO3t4ZWNtQ

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I see that Haven and Brandon have WD from IdF. Does anyone know anything further? Honestly, this season and our pairs! :sad4: Words just fail me. Guess I'll have to wait til Nats to see their wonderful Billie Jean SP again.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
They won silver at US Nationals and we'll see them next week at Four Continents. Congratulations! Although there are still things to improve, their programs looked better than at the beginning of the season (especially when we think about that disappointing SP at Skate Canada). It seems the WD from GP France made them good. I suppose medaling at Four Continents would be a big achievement for them, but taking into account all the participants and assuming everyone will skate more or less clean, that task seem quite impossible. Anyway, good luck and I hope they will terminate as high as possible and, above all, satisfied with their performance.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I talked to Haven at the Friends of Figure Skating breakfast and congratulated her on their bronze. I asked her how the knee / leg is doing. She said it feels good, and I thought her landings looked much more secure. She was really happy about their opportunity to go to 4CC.

twirlingaround

Rinkside
Working on their program. Posted on Brandon's Twitter. Circle of Life music. They skated that at Sk Amer 2014. They took the silver medal there. Is it my imagination, or do Haven's jumps look much, much better?! She looks more confident on the landings of the throws?

https://twitter.com/Brandon_F1992/status/1136796146616004608?s=20
Soooooo excited they are bringing back the Lion King and can’t wait to see it. Haven looks much improved and strong��

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Working on their program. Posted on Brandon's Twitter. Circle of Life music. They skated that at Sk Amer 2014. They took the silver medal there. Is it my imagination, or do Haven's jumps look much, much better?! She looks more confident on the landings of the throws?

https://twitter.com/Brandon_F1992/status/1136796146616004608?s=20

Not your imagination. I had the exact same thoughts on her jumps and confidence. Then I modified myself: it's one thing to show in practice, another to show in comps. I re-read the FSO article, and I think their decision to see their early season end (after 4CC) as an opportunity to jump start and solidify their training, has shown results. I'm also really happy about their decision to bring back Lion King. I hope they keep that musical swell near the end of the 2014 program; it's so emotional and shows them in a great light.

slider11

Medalist
Nice job at Skate Canada SP! Haven and Brandon are looking increasingly solid! Their jumps are shaky but the lifts and throws are great! They are showing more expression. I sense some substantial growth! Can't wait for Lion King!