2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01

supsu

On the Ice
I love Rafael right now. He looks so sorry for Adam and like he's about to cry too. :eek::

charmblade

Final Flight
My problem appears to be my internet, not IN. Apparently my husband is also having internet problems, but I convinced him to stop his podcast downloading to maybe free up some bandwidth for me to watch skating :big grin:

Not sure it's helping though....

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
My problem appears to be my internet, not IN. Apparently my husband is also having internet problems, but I convinced him to stop his podcast downloading to maybe free up some bandwidth for me to watch skating :big grin:

Not sure it's helping though....

I've been on IN without a problem. Definitely blame it on your husband. :p

Art&Sport

Medalist
Jeez, I was hoping Adam could at least get through this even with one 3-axel and no pops on other jumps and just skate clean and perform the program for all its worth, which is a lot! Poor guy. I love Adam. I hope he can work out his issues and salvage this season. He has the best artistic talent of the entire SC field, to be honest. Even dumbing down his jumps, Adam should get better PCS in both his sp and fp, IMHO. I realize the judges don't think that way. They overweight tech and over-score strong tech skaters on PCS.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OH god this mournful music is going to send me back to sleep. Save me!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Liam FIRUS (CAN)

Music: Moulin Rouge (soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong (+vocals)

Grey shirt, red cumberband, black suspenders and pants

3Lo
3A - stepout
3F - e
StSq
CSSp
3Lz+3T
3Lz
3T+2T - stepout
FUSp
2A+1Lo+3S
2A - twofoot, stepout
ChSt
CCoSp3p

3 messy landings, but overall solid for him. He looks pleased (fistpump)

FS: 64.91+69.06 = 133.97 (PB), 198.91 (PB), 2nd (out of 2)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I am really not a fan of either this or Ashley's MR programs :sarcasm: And I love MR. It's what my u/n was chosen after. But the music cuts & the mixing is just horrible.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I wonder, is it too late if Adam wanted to change dicipline now? He can be a good ice dancer.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Really enjoyable skate by Liam Firus! :) He has great skating skills, and he did much better on the jumps today.