2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Mens FS 11/01

slider11

Medalist
I love Adam, too, and wished there was a magic bullet to help him pull it together. Not sure if ice dance is his thing. I would rather see him fall then pop those jumps. I know I'm not the one who hits the ice but the pops just spoil the whole performance. His style and flow are impeccable. Does he have a second GP assignment?

NorthernLite

On the Ice
I had it in my mind pairs was first, and so tuned in late. OTOH sounds like I didn't miss much by missing Adam? :(

TMC

Record Breaker
I love Adam, too, and wished there was a magic bullet to help him pull it together. Not sure if ice dance is his thing. I would rather see him fall then pop those jumps. I know I'm not the one who hits the ice but the pops just spoil the whole performance. His style and flow are impeccable. Does he have a second GP assignment?

Yes, he's going to TEB

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
An improvement by Amodio over his recent skates, but I'm not totally sold on the program. He's a great dancer, but the jumps and other technical elements aren't quite there.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Even hot mess Flo is way more entertaining than guys like Rogozine or Firus on their best day.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Andrei ROGOZINE (CAN)

Music: Mano a mano (from "Mission Impossible 2" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer
Seville (from "Mission Impossible 2" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer
Nyah and Ethan (from "Mission Impossible 2" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer

Black V-neck, sparkly collar, black pants

4S - twofoot
3A+3T - stepout, hand down (fall), maybe 3T<
3Lz - e
3F
FCSp
StSq
3A - turnout
3Lo
3S+3T - hangs on, stepout
2A+2A+SEQ
CSSp
ChSt
CCoSp3p

FS: 67.37+64.08 = 131.45, 202.40, 1st (out of 3)

Meoima

Match Penalty
If it were me, I would give Amodio 90 PCS for being creative.

But yes, -1 for that fall.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
His cravat (or w/e) blowing up as he skated onto the ice :laugh:

Art&Sport

Medalist

Yes, in the article about Rippon on GS, it states he will be skating at TEB later this month. I really hope he can achieve there what he wished for here:

From the GS article:

Rippon’s goals for Skate Canada are to skate with “reckless abandon”.

“I think sometimes I tighten up because I want so badly to do well,” he said. “I want people and myself to be relaxed and just enjoy my performances.”