2014 Skate Canada Ladies FS 11/01 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Skate Canada Ladies FS 11/01

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
@mirai4life as long as she loves it that's what is important :)

It was an ok skate for her.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Is HaeJin having rougher jump landings? Or am I just remembering them as being smooth before?

Darn it she fell

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Hae Jin KIM (KOR)

Music: Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin

Blue one-shoulder dress, silver sparkles

3Lz+2T
3F - hangs on, maybe <
3T
StSq
FCSp
3Lz - fall, looked <<
2A
3F+2T - scratchy flip, maybe 3F<
ChSq
CCoSp3p
2A+1T+1Lo
LSp

FS: 42.65+49.60-1.00 = 91.25 (SB), 143.43, 2nd (out of 3)

s_parks

Record Breaker
Aw, I heard her knee wasn't feeling well in a Korean article after the sp :( Well, the Korean girls have nice dresses.

Isabel_O'Reilly

Final Flight
Can anyone explain to me why TSN is showing skating (minus the sound at work) but the livestream is showing some stupid other sport?

MiRé

Match Penalty
Props to her on repeating 3Lz and 3F but why omit 3Lo? I thought she had 3Lo?

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Not a great skate for Kim - lots of jump issues, and I found the program very generic. She's a nice enough skater, but nothing really stands out about her. No more warhorses, please!!

elee63

Final Flight
Was Haejin said to be having ankle or knee problems? Can't remember which. She was saying in the Kiss and Cry how it was kind of nice knowing how she could do this well even when it hurts.

Barb

Record Breaker
Jin Kim with ¨homage¨to Yuna 2009-2010 LP, I guess David Wilson is doing them good price for his choreographies :unsure:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Can anyone explain to me why TSN is showing skating (minus the sound at work) but the livestream is showing some stupid other sport?

Unless the stream is coming from the broadcasting network's site, then it's the individual's fault of whoever's livestreaming it, unfortunately :eek:hwell: Does Loryne's link work for you? It's the first post on page 2.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did Hae Jin and her coach just laugh at the pronunciation of her name over the PA?

MiRé

Match Penalty
Jin Kim with ¨homage¨to Yuna 2009-2010 LP, I guess David Wilson is doing them good price for his choreographies :unsure:

I thought the same. I saw so many similar choreographies.... and those excessive arm movements...