Satoko Miyahara | Page 138 | Golden Skate

Satoko Miyahara

amonemae

Rinkside
Training camp feature on Satoko and Koshiro at Champery! She can be seen training her jumps and a portion of her FS here. They also show a few of her 3A attempts (not really very close imo but maybe others have different view). She also has a training notebook where she seems to be trying to calculate the trajectory she needs to adjust to get the 3 and a half rotations in. She's so determined, I just hope she stays healthy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA51R8IAl88

moonstruck

On the Ice
seeing Med's new free has made me think of Satoko and her Memoirs of a Geisha program, which of course I had to go re-watch...so beautiful! :love: I'm excited to see her compete again soon :)

amonemae

Rinkside

icetug

Medalist
Satoko was at Granite in June and returned in the beginning of August. As Lee Barkell lost some of his students when moved from TCC to Granite, Satoko seems to be - alongside Gaby - one of his priorities. So when there were no news on her return to Japan, I kind of expected such a surprise ;). Wish her success from the bottom of my heart. I really admire her determination to stay on top in highly competitive Japanese field.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Satoko is leaving the nest. Wishing her great success with her new coach:cheer:

rei00

Rinkside
Wow the dress is beautiful! Waiting for video of FS to appear. (Please don't change dresses again dearie, pleeeease?)

Jumps in SP were nice and overall solid skate, I wonder what new partnership with Barkell holds for her in the future. (Yeah that's all I can say, because I still dislike her SP... Oh well).

Giu

On the Ice
Country
Italy
Congratulations to Satoko on her first gold of the season!!!
She’s always a joy to watch; she reminds me a lot Carolina but even more graceful and artistic if possible!!!

Too bad having the new quads girls to outperform her suberb skate

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Congratulations to Satoko on her first gold of the season!!!
She’s always a joy to watch; she reminds me a lot Carolina but even more graceful and artistic if possible!!!

Too bad having the new quads girls to outperform her suberb skate

yep. we have a new season to watch satton get snubbed on PCS :(

rei00

Rinkside
Looks like she changed her FS dress, not for the better, again.

Upd: alright, during skate it looks nice, surely better than last year change. But I'm just wondering why does she keep doing this))

The skate was beautiful, pity for that one fall. PCS shame as always, nothing new.

Heathland

Spectator
Dear all,
My friends and I are going to go root for Satoko on GP Cup of China and currently making banners and streamers, which we plan to hand out to her fans in the arena at Chongqing. If you are heading to the event, or get to know anyone else coming, please feel free to let us know!
We’d be glad to cheer for her together with you!
____Satoko's fan group from China

Roast Toast

Medalist
Satoko did a good job in the short, tight landings on the jumps even by her standard but performance is really up from this summer. She finally mastered that step sequence and manages to make it look really cool. Great to see her leading in PCS even if only by 2 points :sarcasm:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I love Satoko's SP so much. There were some tight landings, but it did not take away from the performance! Satoko was into it from start to beginning. I am so happy she got the highest PCs of the event. Now judges maybe add 2 or 3 points more for PCs next time and then I am happy :)

Coryocris

Praise our Little Bear
On the Ice
Country
Germany
She was amazing today! She's already working on her jumps and step by step she'll be better