Wenjing Sui & Cong Han | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

yyyskate

Record Breaker
thanks for the video!! i loveee it,they are using every bit and nuance of the music and Sui is so fierce, cant believe how mature she looks since worlds, it cant be just her hair, can it?? love their pair spin positions, hopefully they will be carefull with levels, it caused them medal at 4CC :hopelessness:
hey yyyskate, do you have nickname for sui?? but make it fierce :biggrin:

Cannot believe you posted this before me, we have exact the same feelings! :biggrin:

For now, I can only think about the world "Queen". and that is before you ask me for the nickname. I just cannot help it. You know Queen is a world I only reserved for my fav skater (you know who).
but after i watched this SP fancam. I just cannot help it.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Cannot believe you posted this before me, we have exact the same feelings! :biggrin:

For now, I can only think about the world "Queen". and that is before you ask me for the nickname. I just cannot help it. You know Queen is a world I only reserved for my fav skater (you know who).
but after i watched this SP fancam. I just cannot help it.
İ know you cant help yourself haha, since they are at different discipline i dont mind queen :D but she is also so fierce and diva all at once :love: i just cant decide

yyyskate

Record Breaker
about nickname. I need some help here.
Sui's nickname among Chinese fans has evolved from little sis Sui to Chief Sui.
Because apparently, now, she is the one in charge in this pair on and off ice.
Sui also had a nickname "Barrel" or "Bucket" among Chinese fans. dont know exactly how that name come from....
Any good suggestions?
Baron Sui?:slink:

Last edited:

veneresplende

Rinkside
S/H's early attempts in competition were quite good from what i remember. I think they just two-footed it most of the time. Hopefully Cheng is feeling more confident about her jumps- that's the only thing, I think. I remember the 3t at skate america looked great, right up to the point where she [didn't] land it. Which was weird, since it looked good on takeoff and in the air, but seemed she had a mental-block of sorts? It got better as the season progressed(the 2a is a different story), though. I'm worried about Xuehan's jumps, especially since there aren't nearly as much updates on them as there are of the top 2 pairs.

Aaah, Xuehan:hopelessness:
We can hope? And pray, certainly. And for Y/J's sbs triple salchows too.

Yeah, I'm a little bewildered by that. I was asking around on Weibo and apparently no one even thought or attempted to record any of W/W or Y/J's programs? No videos at all. There are a few pictures, but they don't really tell anything about if they made changes or not. Cheng's jumps are in all actuality pretty good jumps when they're landed, but yeah, sometimes she looks perfect in the air and looks like she's going to stick it, but doesn't. I agree with you that the axel take-off is not her friend though haha.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Aaah, Xuehan:hopelessness:
We can hope? And pray, certainly. And for Y/J's sbs triple salchows too.

Yeah, I'm a little bewildered by that. I was asking around on Weibo and apparently no one even thought or attempted to record any of W/W or Y/J's programs? No videos at all. There are a few pictures, but they don't really tell anything about if they made changes or not. Cheng's jumps are in all actuality pretty good jumps when they're landed, but yeah, sometimes she looks perfect in the air and looks like she's going to stick it, but doesn't. I agree with you that the axel take-off is not her friend though haha.

Yeah, I asked the user who uploaded the test skate videos to youtube and said no videos of them had surfaced yet. :/ I especially feel for w/w who only have 2 international outings a year... Anyways, for some reason I just trust Yu's jumps the most, haha. I was surprised to find out she had both triples when they partnered up.

veneresplende

Rinkside
Yeah, I asked the user who uploaded the test skate videos to youtube and said no videos of them had surfaced yet. :/ I especially feel for w/w who only have 2 international outings a year... Anyways, for some reason I just trust Yu's jumps the most, haha. I was surprised to find out she had both triples when they partnered up.
Oh, it was me who uploaded those videos lol. Small world. Yeah, I get what you mean, she has an air of complete calm going into them which helps. Plus she never popped anything last season so that gives me a bit more confidence about their new sbs triple sals, but really, I'll be praying for all four teams' side by side jumps.

Wenjing's jumps look great for right now. I hope she lands them consistently throughout the competitive season. It was amusing to me that he was the one to mess them up during their LP for a change. The world medal seems to have given them a lot of confidence.

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Oh, it was me who uploaded those videos lol. Small world. Yeah, I get what you mean, she has an air of complete calm going into them which helps. Plus she never popped anything last season so that gives me a bit more confidence about their new sbs triple sals, but really, I'll be praying for all four teams' side by side jumps.

Wenjing's jumps look great for right now. I hope she lands them consistently throughout the competitive season. It was amusing to me that he was the one to mess them up during their LP for a change. The world medal seems to have given them a lot of confidence.

Oh, haha! Thanks for putting then on youtube, sometimes the youku videos load, and other times they don't. I feel like the jumps are mostly a mental thing with sui and peng. P/z also did very well at worlds, so hopefully she gas more confidence this season.

veneresplende

Rinkside
Oh, haha! Thanks for putting then on youtube, sometimes the youku videos load, and other times they don't. I feel like the jumps are mostly a mental thing with sui and peng. P/z also did very well at worlds, so hopefully she gas more confidence this season.
No problem! Youku is such a pain, I can never watch videos on there unless I download them. Credits to the original filmers of course.

Hmm, yeah, I was always wondering if the instability was just because of the growing or the confidence. They've got back-to-back GP assignments as well, which will be tougher on them than last season for sure. And one of the GP's is in Russia. Oy.

s_parks

Record Breaker
No problem! Youku is such a pain, I can never watch videos on there unless I download them. Credits to the original filmers of course.

Hmm, yeah, I was always wondering if the instability was just because of the growing or the confidence. They've got back-to-back GP assignments as well, which will be tougher on them than last season for sure. And one of the GP's is in Russia. Oy.

Yeah, luckily the GPs are very late for them, so peng has plenty of time to heal and get ready. I really wish the csa would send the pairs to senior b's to prepare before the grand prix series...

veneresplende

Rinkside
Yeah, luckily the GPs are very late for them, so peng has plenty of time to heal and get ready. I really wish the csa would send the pairs to senior b's to prepare before the grand prix series...

Ah yeah, we wish but we will not receive. Plus, I think there's a domestic competition in a few days, from the 17th to the 20th. All the pairs should be due to compete.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Haha it was alway a guessing game with their SP ending pose

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Great SP, love it! The music choice, energy level, sharpness, character, everything.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I was never a fan of any team of pairs, but this two are amazing

Love SP, and FS is not bad either