Wenjing Sui & Cong Han | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm not as in love with their LP like I am with their SP, but no denying it was a great performance. Imo, when they get the unison on the SBS spins/jumps, their PCS could go up too, since it'll help make the entire performance look more whole. :)

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I took a bunch of photos of them at this year's Trophee Eric Bompard, and posted some of them --> HERE

Their gala exhibition is great fun!
He forgot to take his pan with him afterwards though... again... :-D

s_parks

Record Breaker
I took a bunch of photos of them at this year's Trophee Eric Bompard, and posted some of them --> HERE

Thanks for the pictures! The height of the throw is just wow!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker

Thank you for sharing. The pictures really highlight how incredible their elements are, as well as their unity.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
just watched them. FULL energy this time:cheer: and lovely wink during and after the program ;););)
and she is grown into a beautiful woman now, isn't she?:eek::

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
just watched them. FULL energy this time:cheer: and lovely wink during and after the program ;););)
and she is grown into a beautiful woman now, isn't she?:eek::
They have great chemistry. They are the one to watch in this quad. I like them very much.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Wenjing Sui almost looks like she's channelling her inner diva in parts of their SP. :biggrin: (In a good way, of course.)