Wenjing Sui & Cong Han | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

s_parks

Record Breaker
Wilson does some great pairs choreography. He's done P/T's 2010 Olympic program, and B/H's long last year, which I though was quite good. Yu/Jin's long this season is lovely. Wilson should do more pairs choreo, haha.

Meoima

Match Penalty
and for your knowledge, David Wilson is Jeff's mentor and his choreographer and Jeff has tremendous respect toward him. :p
Doesn't mean Wilson is the better choreography.
Salieri was Beethoven, Schubert and Lizst's mentor when they were young.

Last edited:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I did not say anything about who is better, and that's all I am gonna reply you regarding this issue and I think I provided more than enough information for you, like I said "hater is gonna hate". Enjoy:biggrin:;)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Bronze medal at GPF! :yay: Jaw-dropping throws. Stunning spread-eagle lift. I'm starting to like the program more too--in the SP she's more fun, but he seems very expressive in their LP.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Super thrilled for them! Interesting that their PCS was higher than p/z here as it has not been in the GPs... but happy that it happened! Good luck the rest of the season. They made a good case here for the Chinese #1s. :)

Alba

Record Breaker
What the hell happened to Sui&Han? Why 5th on the free? :disapp:

Oh well, congratulation for the bronze. :yes:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
What the hell happened to Sui&Han? Why 5th on the free? :disapp:

Oh well, congratulation for the bronze. :yes:
They skated well--just messed up the combination jumps a little. However, Kavaguti/Smirnov and Peng/Zhang skated really well, and beat them with PCS and TES respectively. I think the scores are fair. (Well, the scores aren't fair--the top two got way more PCS than everyone else--but the scores between K/S, P/Z, and S/H were fair).

It was a good event.

Alba

Record Breaker
They skated well--just messed up the combination jumps a little. However, Kavaguti/Smirnov and Peng/Zhang skated really well, and beat them with PCS and TES respectively. I think the scores are fair. (Well, the scores aren't fair--the top two got way more PCS than everyone else--but the scores between K/S, P/Z, and S/H were fair).

It was a good event.

Oh good. I'm happy for K&S too. I love their LP.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Unfortunate about the spin, buy it's not a problem they usually have so i'm not too worried. Sorry they dropped to 4th (seriously, the placements are like bin yao's dream), but I know they'll be back strong at worlds. :yay:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
love love the slow-mo of that Lp, every jump, every frame is so perfect, down to figure tips, every one can be GIFed or screensnap. Sui's arms, shoulders and costume reminds me of Yuna's Lark... :love::eek::