Wenjing Sui & Cong Han | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm bummed Sui/Han aren't on the WTT team :( It's probably in order to get extra prep for the olympic season

alvina9894

Final Flight
A translation of the newest weibo post by Wenjing:
It should be 9[SUP]th [/SUP]April in China within a few hours! Um... ten years from today, there is something happened, and this event have led to where I am today. I still vaguely remember in that morning Mum brought me to meet a lady. At that time, Mum wasn't very good at fixing hair, so she asked an aunt to fix my hair into two long braids. I thought it looked quite pretty, but now I think it looked especially old-fashioned. Then we went to the doubles' rink, and met my current partner Han Cong. In these ten years we have experienced too much. If you have followed us all along, you must know what we have experienced these years. Anyway, ten years, we went through peak and trough, and have climbed up again. Ah! Really I am not a person who is very expressive of feelings, but you see, in a flash, ten years have passed, so quickly we have been skating together for ten years, and we're here today, and we will continue till the end. However I really want to say, 'ten years', if it hadn't been you, there would not be me today. As the old saying goes, a fast train relies on the engine which carries it. Um... when I just started skating doubles you must be the engine, though now I'm not too sure. Hahaha, today it is precisely ten years, and I still remember, there was once an interview asking 'do you remember how long have you two skated together?' You can vaguely answer, we have trained together for however many years, but could not recall exactly which day. So here I am telling you, actually I didn't know either back then, my Mum remembers it crystal-clear. But, Mum told me once and I immediately remembered it. I should end here, thank you for all these years, I am grateful that I have met you in my figure skating career. Though all these years you like to get angry, and you're stubborn. Ah, I'm known to be good-natured but I haven't changed you a bit in all these years, but you have changed a lot for me. Ah I am starting to go emotional again, actually when I just started writing, I just wanted to write 'ten years, thank you'. But I end up writing a 'small essay'.

happy 10th anniversary S/H!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ahhhhhh so sweet, getting teary just like her :sad21: she is a softie under that Empress shell after all :biggrin:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations Sui/Han! It's insane that they're one of the youngest pairs age-wise, yet have been skating together for one of the longest times!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Happy Anniversary! :cheer: Empress is thanking her Knight, must feel great for Han :agree:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ten years together seems like a lifetime in pairs. Congratulations to them! I still laugh when I think of reading a translation where she said "he talks too much"! :laugh:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Congratulations Sui/Han! It's insane that they're one of the youngest pairs age-wise, yet have been skating together for one of the longest times!

Yep, the only non-retired pair with a longer partnership is kavaguti/smirnov. Amazing!

bobbob

Medalist
10 Years WOW! Here's to ten more!

Now that I think about it, it is actually possible...she's only 21 and he's 24, so they will be still be younger than Shen/Zhao in Vancouver. Though if they win in Korea 2018 and Beijing 2022, they may not want to continue...

Ok I'm getting carried away;)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yes, photos are perfect. Lots of hairography and many shots of Cong sexy butt :biggrin: