Wenjing Sui & Cong Han | Page 82 | Golden Skate

Wenjing Sui & Cong Han

s_parks

Record Breaker

Thanks for the link! I don't understand Russian, but she had this weepy tone in her voice like she was crying. :biggrin:

And they're the reason why I don't dismiss sloppy teenage pairs. :p It's too soon to know how they'll mature and develop as adults. Who knew that the bouncy young 'uns we saw in 2012 worlds would become such artists? Although I've always been a fan- they just had that attack and excitement, plus those huge throws of course.

maldoror122

Rinkside
What a stunning skate!! So happy for them. :love:

I enjoyed listening to Meagan's comments here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1A2q0UXBUQ&t=1215s

(12:20 to 20:40 about Wenjing and Cong).

I think she is spot on about the level of commitment of Wenjing and Cong: no matter what they do, from their cowboy program to Rain in in your black eyes, they are always so committed to their programs, and that's such a fabulous quality. :agree:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What a stunning skate!! So happy for them. :love:

I enjoyed listening to Meagan's comments here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1A2q0UXBUQ&t=1215s

(12:20 to 20:40 about Wenjing and Cong).

I think she is spot on about the level of commitment of Wenjing and Cong: no matter what they do, from their cowboy program to Rain in in your black eyes, they are always so committed to their programs, and that's such a fabulous quality. :agree:

Oh, Meagan was saying many sweet things about them :luv17:

GGFan

Record Breaker
My favorite part of Meagan on TSL was her saying that her Mom loved Wenjing and Cong and would always ask if they were at her competitions. Not even their rivals' parents can resist them! :laugh2::love:

dppai

Rinkside
Meagan's comments is so cute (also her mother), I love how she said which places they can improve in the future and how they commit every program。I think Lori and S/H make each other better.
Another thing I was wandering, their coach Hongbo Zhao said they don't give S/H expect to get gold this time because of her injury, they just came and complete the competition. So maybe this is why they can skate better than we previously thought. They always get so much pressure.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Sui/Han get China and Japan as GP assignments, to the surprise of no one :) COC seems like an easy comp for them, NHK gets a little more challenging

s_parks

Record Breaker
Wishing them a fruitful and injury-free off season- hope they finally get a GPF gold this season! (or you know, have an injury free first-half of the season...)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wishing them a fruitful and injury-free off season- hope they finally get a GPF gold this season! (or you know, have an injury free first-half of the season...)

Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing them in GP series, hopefully both will be healthy! :hap10:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Happy belated Birthday, Empress! I hope your day was as fantastic as it could be : :hap10:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Here is the interview about their status a few days ago.
Video:
https://weibo.com/1805036724/I4OjuhndX?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment

Highlights of the interview:
They are now practising harder combo like 2A+3T and 3T+3T during the season-off, they had landed a couple of those combos successfully during the practice session but needed to stop for a while due to the injury
The new program will be REALLY HOT!

Woah, they mean buissness and I love that!