2014 Cup of China Ladies Short Program 11/07 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Ladies Short Program 11/07

thoakun

Final Flight
Kanako competes on her 20th birthday. Good luck to her. She and Zijun are really unpredictable in this competition.

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I just can't stay up (or get up?) that early (4:30am est) so I appreciate in advance all pbp! :)

deedee1

Record Breaker
Happy birthday to Kana! :)

Wishing another two strong skates from Liza, so that she can advance to the GPF! :yay:
Hope Gabrielle hit her huge jumps and let audience eyes popped out! :biggrin:
Looking forward to seeing how Polina and Julia skate as more matured senior skaters. :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just posted my good luck message in her Fan Fest, but thought I should quote in this thread too before I do the TV reminder.

For my 1,500th post, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Liza all the best in the Cup of China, and for the rest of the season.

Thank you for all the joy you have brought me since you burst onto the Senior scene. Yes, there have been ups and downs, but you have fought back and are now back where you belong - fighting for wins.

Good luck for today, tomorrow, this season, and beyond.

CaroLiza_fan xxx

Just a wee reminder that Eurosport's bumper 7 hour coverage of the Cup Of China continues in 5 minutes with the Ladies Short.

Here are some streaming links:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Its mine and Kanakos birthday today!! And Lets Gooo Anne Line first time Norway has a senior GP entry!! :D

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My alarm went off and it's telling me there is FS on but my body won't accommodate...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hail to the Queen Liza! Time to reestablish your rule!

I am not watching, alas! I discovered thanks to Skate Canada that IN really eats my bandwidth and I need to save some for CoR and NHK.