2014 Cup of China Mens Short Program 11/07 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Mens Short Program 11/07

foruiz

Final Flight
A few more minutes people!!! I got in time from the department meeting! Yaay! Go Yuzu, Han Yan, Nam and Misha! I am rooting for many in this field compared to the first two.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Squee, will finally get to see Yuzuru's SP costume! (I managed to stay away from all the spoilers and pictures). :yay:

Wo|flax

Final Flight
Thanks CaroLiza_fan for the links!
RN I'm more nervous than I was for my exam I had recently >.< that can't be right
I skipped ladies to sleep so I wouldnt be dead by the time Yuzuru skated... but I didn't actually fall asleep so now i regret a bit
ooh its starting

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Eugh! Look at Wang Yi's costume! :eek:

And I thought Edoardo CAPUTO's costume in last night's Junior Pairs FS competition in Riga was bad enough! (At least Edoardo's was a nice colour!)

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Back from school! Can't believe I missed ice dance and ladies (though I hear ladies wasn't all that great).

Warm-up now, watching Danish Eurosport 2. They're showing SC highlight instead of warm-up...

Alba

Record Breaker
Go Yuzuru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're the last left to see, and make me even more happy for today.:love: :yay:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
ugh I can't take this, but if we follow his season pattern, he'll have a bit of trouble.

unico

Final Flight
I'm going to take an educated guess and wager that this thread is probably going to be end up being really really long.

Random question: how do they get those logos under the ice?
That's actually a really good question! I wonder if it's printed on a piece of plastic and then frozen into the ice? :think: