2014 Rostelecom Cup TV and Web Streams | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup TV and Web Streams

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ok...YOU'RE August 29, 2012. You're September 26, 1964. You are December 3, 1873...

(lol--horrible joke, the coffee hasn't kicked in yet).

Thank you for posting the links. I thought they were presenting it live, but apparently there is a time delay? Me confused (work, coffee, work dammit!).

:)

Erm, don't understand the comment at all!

But, I think the delay is just down to the time it takes the guy to get the coverage from his set-top box, to the computer and onto the internet.

Slow broadband connection at the source end, I would say.

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
This may be a very strange question, but... is there something special with the video coming from this event? I'm looking at a recording of the Ladies right now, Eurosport 2 HD, and the image is stunning. It's never bad, but I feel like I'm looking at video quality that I can hardly believe is even possible on my only-HD Ready television. Must be something in the recording itself.
Or maybe it's just me... :scratch:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I' just drinking my coffee, (haven't finished it yet) so CBC sports show the long programs:

Schedule is subject to change without notice.All sports on CBC »
cbcsports.ca
CBC Television
Times in EST
Sat Nov 15 6:00 AM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Russia - Ladies Free
8:10 AM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Russia - Pairs Free
9:55 AM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Russia - Men's Free
12:10 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Russia - Dance Free
3:00 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Russia
Sun Nov 16 1:00 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Russia
Sat Nov 22 3:00 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix France
Sat Nov 29 4:00 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Japan
Sun Nov 30 1:00 PM CHAMPIONSHIP FIGURE SKATING ON CBC: Grand Prix Japan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the Gala is due to start in 10 minutes.

Unfortunately, Eurosport is not planning to join it until 13:00 GMT (14:00 CET), an hour after the Gala starts. The reason being that they are showing LIVE coverage of teh second round of the Men's Alpine Skiing from Levi.

HOWEVER, Simon said yesterday that, depending on how the skiing goes, they might join the Gala earlier, or later, than the planned time.

The skiing has started, but it is foggy. So, if it gets worse, the round might be abandoned.

So, it might be a good idea to keep Eurosport 2 on for the next hour just in case the skating coverage does start early.

Here are some links:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know that the Alpine Skiing competition has finished. They have just shown the podium, and interviewed the winner.

So, they should be joining the Gala just in time for the second half in a few minutes!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

For links, see my earlier post:

Just a wee reminder that the Gala is due to start in 10 minutes.

Unfortunately, Eurosport is not planning to join it until 13:00 GMT (14:00 CET), an hour after the Gala starts. The reason being that they are showing LIVE coverage of teh second round of the Men's Alpine Skiing from Levi.

HOWEVER, Simon said yesterday that, depending on how the skiing goes, they might join the Gala earlier, or later, than the planned time.

The skiing has started, but it is foggy. So, if it gets worse, the round might be abandoned.

So, it might be a good idea to keep Eurosport 2 on for the next hour just in case the skating coverage does start early.

Here are some links:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan