2014 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Short Program 11/14 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Short Program 11/14

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I've said before that S/K's SP doesn't excite me: a good program, but they have way too many crossovers in the first half with just some easy transitions here and there, the choreography comes to life only after the big elements. Not necessarily a bad thing, but too easy for a 33 PCS (if they are comfortable with it and they receive these scores despite it, though, good for them!) Anyway, they skated well and they deserved first place here :yes:
Big :clap: to T/M and A/R, who showed us lovely programs, too, and fully deserved their scores!

Alba

Record Breaker
I love S&K SP. I love the drums through the whole program. I love the costumes.
The step sequence is a bit difficult and needs to be fix. But on the whole, I adore their atack and the quality of their jumps.

The only problem I have with that program is that it's a bit similar to their SP from last season, in terms of choreo, up to the step seq.

thoakun

Final Flight
I felt familiar with A/R's SP until I realized that Alina Kabaeva also performed to "Be Italian" in a gala, for anyone interested in rhythmic gymnastics. She's an amazing performer with an unconventional style for gymnasts of her time. Sorry for :hijacked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2SyM0CcBRE

Last edited: