2014 Rostelecom Cup Men's Short Program 11/14 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup Men's Short Program 11/14

adelia

Record Breaker
My issue with Gachinski is that he's just not a very good competitor. Talented, technically excellent but I just don't see enough fire in him.

Icey

Record Breaker
Why is the music on euro sport 2 always way ahead of the skate, i.e. starts playing even before the skaters are in starting position?

JasonLover

On the Ice
I'm so excited for Men' s SP.. and ofcourse for Jason' s Result... - And Hi for everyone, I'm new user.. :) -

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Goooo Javi! Make it to GPF and win there! I hope his injury isn't too severe and he's responsibly taking care of himself though

Icey

Record Breaker
When did Javi get injured? I'm interested to see if Carriere can by pass Max at this competition?

JasonLover

On the Ice
I think, in SP, all skaters have got good performance and it will be so contentious, Javi, Jason, Kozuka and Max are have got more stronger technical the others. And my results is; 1st Javi, 2nd Jason, 3rd Kozuka, 4th Max... :)

adelia

Record Breaker
If he skates clean Voronov will quite likely medal here. But that's a fairly big 'if'.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
When did Javi get injured? I'm interested to see if Carriere can by pass Max at this competition?

He has tendinitis in his knee and posted a picture on instagram a while ago, after the CoC fiasco now any injury makes me really nervous because I'm no longer convinced they're responsibly taking care of themselves

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I never imagine a "if everyone skates clean" scenario in the men's field. :laugh: Especially not after the usually-great women are underwhelming (last time that happened was CoC, and then the men's SP was just... :slink:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Well, to be frankly I'd rather see skaters not deliver clean skates at the early season and save their better performances for the bigger competitions at the end of seasons.