2014 Cup of China Mens Free Skate 11/08 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Mens Free Skate 11/08

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Honestly, tumblr does not care so much. Yes, they do love Yuzuru, but the majority of his fans on there are not really into figure skating, just him. They probably don't even watch the whole event. At least from what I have seen being a user on there...

:thumbsup: this is true

but hey, he's a pretty good fs ambassador tho :) I've seen comments about people being more interested of the moves he used especially with the SE-axel-SE
you gotta at least admit that ;)

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Yuzu can win mentally before the skate when competitors will see his shocking POTO costume :biggrin:

figureskateobasan

On the Ice
You're a lot more optimistic than I am. :laugh:

Is Tumblr going to have an epic meltdown if Kovtun beats Yuzuru?

honestly i see more Yuzuru's fans here than in tumblr.
his popularity went up during sochi but it was quickly went down.
those who remain, as satine said probably doesnt watch the entire event..

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
:thumbsup: this is true

but hey, he's a pretty good fs ambassador tho :) I've seen comments about people being more interested of the moves he used especially with the SE-axel-SE
you gotta at least admit that ;)

Yes it is good for the sport that at least some of them take a general interest. And even if not, there are still plenty of them willing to pay $$ to see shows & competitions with him, and that benefits multiple skaters :yes:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Planned content for Yuzuru as Doublemeat posted in Yuzuru thread:

4S 4T 3F FCCoSp StSq | 4T2T 3A3T 3A1Lo3S 3Lo 3lz ChSq FCSSp CCoSp

Fingers crossed. :rolleye: I wish he would do quad combo in 1st half. He is so stubborn....

elee63

Final Flight
Fudge!!!! I overslept!! and missed the ladies. ACK. At least I'm up for Hanyu. Dang flabbit..

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker

Fingers crossed. :rolleye: I wish he would do quad combo in 1st half. He is so stubborn....

Uh... I mean if he can pull that off then I think it would easily make him one of the GOATs. But his consistency...

There are 3 Ts???? :confused:

2 are 4T, 1 is 3T. That is legal. :)

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker

Fingers crossed. :rolleye:

this is quite...a heavy layout...
hope he survives :slink:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Oh really? I must have missed the rule change :eek:: Was it not illegal previously, or am I imagining that?

Probably just imagined it. Staying up at crazy hours (depending on where you live) for the GPs around the world does that to people. :laugh:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
For sure it will be mega hard here. He seems to not be in optimal competition form yet, but hope for good skate

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Probably just imagined it. Staying up at crazy hours (depending on where you live) for the GPs around the world does that to people. :laugh:

Yes, I'm EST so CoC has been especially bad.. :)

AprilS

On the Ice
Fudge!!!! I overslept!! and missed the ladies. ACK. At least I'm up for Hanyu. Dang flabbit..

Just watch Liza on youtube and pretend the rest didn't happen... trust me :bang:

Anyways, reports say Hanyu's 4S hasn't been looking good in practice :slink: