2014 Cup of China Ladies Free Skate 11/08 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Ladies Free Skate 11/08

thoakun

Final Flight
I'm so sad about Christina. She had so much potential to be one of the best imo. :(
The time past now.

Whatever happens to Christina? I remember a few years ago she was tipped to be the next Yuna and they even share the same coach. Even her music choice becomes horrible. It seems like she just lands the jumps by sheer determination and pure luck.

supsu

On the Ice
Christina Gao doesn't look ready for this event at all. She looks like someone relying completely on muscle memory to keep those jumps together rather than training, her technique used to be quite good and now it's just gone. Poor Christina. :frown:

She looks so slow and like she's not even attacking anything on the ice... Even with the music she could be graceful and delicate even with lots of speed so .. :scratch: I'm not even saying anything about jumps. Is she asked to gp by the host or by her fed?

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why can't I fall back to sleep :bang: It's like watching a flock of sheep getting picked off by a group of wolves.

zamboni step

Final Flight
Polina's outfit looks like that of a rhythmic gymnast's...not a good thing. Please skate well!

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Whatever happens to Christina? I remember a few years ago she was tipped to be the next Yuna and they even share the same coach. Even her music choice becomes horrible. It seems like she just lands the jumps by sheer determination and pure luck.

Full time student @ Harvard University so barely any training to keep her jumps.

unico

Final Flight
Yes! 3Lz+3T! Please continue riding this momentum! 3F+1Lo+3S a bit eked out but OK

zamboni step

Final Flight
Why can't I fall back to sleep :bang: It's like watching a flock of sheep getting picked off by a group of wolves.

Luckily for you though, Julia is the wolf. ;) I'm left hoping Li Zijun is coming back and for Eliza to up her content a bit.

Go Polina! That second 3F looked !.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Polina EDMUNDS (USA)

Music: Tinker Bell by James Newton Howard; Fairy Dance by James Newton Howard

Pink ombre sparkly long-sleeve dress

3Lz+3T - maybe 3T<
3F+1Lo+3S - bit slow on 3S, maybe <
StSq - nice twizzles
CCoSp3p
2A
3Lz - maybe <
3F - maybe <
FSSp
3Lo+2T - hangs on
ChSq - spiral, ina bauer
2A
LSp

Strong comeback from the SP, 7 landed triples (maybe some URs). Should move her up

FS: 57.05+54.90-1.00 = 110.95, 161.27, 1st (out of 5)

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
not a fan of that pink fairy get up but Polina's twizzles are on point

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I really like her biellmann spin- her legs are SO long, it really has a unique look :love:

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
YAY POLINA!!!!!! I love the program and she did a great job! A more subdued costume and less telegraphing into jumps would be better, but overall very very nice! Gutsy and proved she can fight back from adversity!