Misha Ge | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Misha Ge

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
he caught my attention during olympics actually with that red hair and costume and his k&c moment, as you said such a character,
rather than his technical ability, he is more of an artist, following Lambiel's path, really love his performance Say Something
sometimes he is over the top :biggrin: but i believe with time he will mature

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
he caught my attention during olympics actually with that red hair and costume and his k&c moment, as you said such a character,
rather than his technical ability, he is more of an artist, following Lambiel's path, really love his performance Say Something
sometimes he is over the top :biggrin: but i believe with time he will mature

Same here with how he caught my attention! And yes I think he's a character too!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here's Misha, Jason and Daisuke at Sochi:

http://instagram.com/p/kdEbtJnH8k/

I'm a new fan. I enjoy his skating and bubbly personality. Best of luck in Russia!

Love the photo, Katmari. As I said in the CoR thread, this comp should be very entertaining with two natural performers like Jason and Misha. And wouldn't a comp with Misha, Dai and Jason be something to see!

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Love the photo, Katmari. As I said in the CoR thread, this comp should be very entertaining with two natural performers like Jason and Misha. And wouldn't a comp with Misha, Dai and Jason be something to see!

I agree el henry, Jason and Misha are such natural performers and always a joy to watch. :) After last weekend I don't want to watch the skating live, but will tune in for them.

TMC

Record Breaker
I agree el henry, Jason and Misha are such natural performers and always a joy to watch. :) After last weekend I don't want to watch the skating live, but will tune in for them.

My feelings exactly. I almost feel sick remembering last weekend, and I really wasn't looking forward to CoR as much as I would have without the disaster that was CoC. But, Jason, Stephen, Max and Misha in the same competition.... I'm starting to feel like I might get excited after all!

deedee1

Record Breaker
Thank you so much, Doris, for starting Fan thread for Misha. :) Am very grateful to you for it especially after such one dreadful and unfortunate event in China. :no:

Misha is always a joy to watch, but he is indeed the one who pleasantly surprised me the most at the recent CoC; not only landing three 3As in a competition, Misha has improved soooo much with his skating since last season! :yes: Good luck to him at CoR. Gooo Misha! :rock:

Ayeshoo

On the Ice
I like his skating. And he seems to have a genuine heart. Well done for him. Solid performance even if he was a last minute addition to CoR.

tinlizzie

Final Flight
His Ava Maria program was so moving and beautiful. Definitely my favorite today. And his scores are going up! Go Misha!

TMC

Record Breaker
He got all level fours on his spins and steps, and a personal best by a whopping 9 points!!!

I'm so happy that he is finally getting the points that he deserves. The audience reaction was awesome as well :cheer:

GF2445

Record Breaker
When I first saw Misha's technical score, I immediately thought to myself..."did he pull off a quad?"
but to see him to a no-quad but fantastic program with him landing all his jumps was amazing. SOmething that I have missed in the men's event- a clean program.
He has given notice to the judges now so he is on their radar.

Hope to see great things from him. Keep improving!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
At CoC, apparently he had a quad planned but left it out. I understand not wanting to take a risk if it's not stable, but I hope we will get to see him try it eventually. I think he could possibly make top 10 at Worlds this season if he keeps going the way he is. Last season, he didn't even make it to the free skate. :no:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good for Misha (and his dad). He's clearly doing something right this season and audiences love him.

And b/c he placed 4th, he will skate in the gala?

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Good for Misha (and his dad). He's clearly doing something right this season and audiences love him.

And b/c he placed 4th, he will skate in the gala?

Yes he is. I saw his tweet that he is working on the music recut for his gala performance.

Happy for Misha and his results this season. He has obviously worked hard during off season specially on his jumping.