2014 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance 11/15 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup Free Dance 11/15

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Missed all of Stepanova/Bukin and the latter half of A/E. Something - all of your commentary - tells me that I didn't miss much.
But I did just see a six-point buck in my backyard which was insanely cool :)

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I really liked S/B: I didn't think they deserved such a low score :eek:hwell: Everyone just wants to see just THAT fight :drama:

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
British Eurosport commentators - "Don't forget, Katsalapov and Ilinykh used to skate together, as well as Sinitsina and Zhiganshin."
How could we forget... :drama:

nocturnalis

Medalist
Last week I believe it was, the British Eurosport commentator was talking about they broke up because relationship issues.

starlight97

Final Flight
I guess that's the problem. She has so many teams and gives her attention to one or two and the others have bad luck, like at D/W and V/M days.

Could well be the case.
Well let's see how S/K will do, who appear to be one of the teams she pays attention to.
Not a big fan of them but I'm looking forward to their program here, their FD looked stronger than the SD for them, of course only judging from the short snippets that have emerged.

Mao88

Record Breaker
FREE DANCE - POSITION AFTER 4 OF 8

1. Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN (RUS) - 143.51 Free Dance
2. Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER (USA) - 136.33 Free Dance
3. Alexandra ALDRIDGE / Daniel EATON (USA) - 133.38 Free Dance
4. Rebeka KIM / Kirill MINOV (KOR) - 118.27 Free Dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Is it a bad sign that after watching that FD, I actually want to go and watch Yuzuru Hanyu do Parisan Walkways or Daisuke Takahashi do Blues for Kook?

Lower TES than Stepnova/Bukin.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Obviously all 4 of these folks (SKIZ) have been working hard! I have to smile thinking Nikita is way more of a diva on ice than Victoria. :laugh:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Is it a bad sign that after watching that FD, I actually want to go and watch Yuzuru Hanyu do Parisan Walkways or Daisuke Takahashi do Blues for Kook?

Lower TES than Stepnova/Bukin.

That's a negative :cool:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Obviously all 4 of these folks (SKIZ) have been working hard! I have to smile thinking Nikita is way more of a diva on ice than Victoria. :laugh:

I felt kind of bad actually. He was showing off so much, I felt Viki was sort of in the background.