2014 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Free Skate 11/15 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2014 Rostelecom Cup Pairs Free Skate 11/15

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV (RUS)

Music: Hello by Lionel Ritchie

She's in blush lace dress. He's in all black

3Tw - very big
3S<< - he falls on 3S<<, she does 3S
3T+COMBO - he falls, she does 3T+2T
5RLi
3LoTh - fall
BiDs
FCCoSp3p
3STh - twofoot, stepout
ChSq
5ALi
3Li
PCoSp3p

Wow, very shaky skate: he fell on both jumps, she had botched landings on both throws
Will it be enough for silver in this error-ridden field?

FS: 51.94+57.56-3.00 = 106.50, 173.78, 1st (out of 7)

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Terrible to know that T/M will win Silver with 4 mistakes out of 4 jumps :disapp:

adelia

Record Breaker
They had a huge lead over third though. Had A/R not messed up the lift, silver would have been theirs.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
The other T/M (I always thing of Tat and Oily LOL): Maybe the falls just detracted, but I'm not sure I like this music/program for them. The music is slow and does it make them seem slow?? It seems like just background music while they skate around. Maybe I need to see this again when they are having a better day. I admire the courage of Tarosova to go up into the lifts after so much struggling for both of them on other elements. I would have been scared to death.

adelia

Record Breaker
It's not just the performance that wasn't good, I thought the program itself was a bit bland.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
They're lucks, that they skated so well in their SP. Their LP score is very generous

Who'd reckon that Calalang/Sidhu wiith best TES so far.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Random, but looking at his ISU bio, I love that Morozov's VK account username is "Vanilla_boy"

LOL :laugh: