Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage | Golden Skate

Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
"Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage" by Haruki Murakami is the latest novel I finished. It left me feeling a bit melancholy for a few days. I really would like have seen it play out a bit more in the end, giving the reader a bit more closure.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
"Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage" by Haruki Murakami is the latest novel I finished. It left me feeling a bit melancholy for a few days. I really would like have seen it play out a bit more in the end, giving the reader a bit more closure.

I COMPLETELY agree with you! I am a big Murakami fan, and generally I like the openendedness of his books, but this time, it was TOO open, too unclear, and it left me feeling unsatisfied. That being said, it's a very good book! and I love the jacket/design.

Meoima

Match Penalty
I remember finished one of his longest book in just 2 days. After a while I haven't touched his books. I want to try 1Q84 but it's too long. Maybe I will read this book first. (Not the fan of the music piece he mentioned in the book, though).