Team Korea Youngsters | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Team Korea Youngsters

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
He is training at TCC for part of the year. It's a short distance trip for him.

Agree and less expenses and stress for him

But I do wonder of the scenerio of team SK being in ACI instead . It would've made the Jr. ladies more interesting if Sohyun competed and we can a have a peek on how Dabin will measure against Elizabet and Haruka.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Sohyun is with ATS, Dobin? CJH is not. could that be the possible reason. why others did not compete there?

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Sohyun is with ATS, Dobin? CJH is not. could that be the possible reason. why others did not compete there?

Eh I wouldn't exactly think that ATS has anything to done with the competition assignments. Cha and the others are both separated by their team agendas, countries, finances and etc. You get the gist.

I would say it's more about Orser's decisions and how he wants to train Cha. :)

Also, I think Dabin is with ATS. Pretty sure I've read this somewhere....:think:

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
kinda sad that he went back to DM, i really enjoyed his new (now old :() SP, but amazing job!! his jumps looks bigger but 3Lz3T still looked UR to me, so kinda surprised they didnt call it UR haha,
and thanks for sharing his SP from nationals, its not perfect but shows how mentally strong he is, its my fave SP his from last season
anyway, great job CJH!! hopefully we will see clean LP too!! (is it too early to make fan thread for him? :D ) :cheer: btw seems like its offical that one of his coaches Brian :biggrin: i dont know who is the other man

s_parks

Record Breaker
kinda sad that he went back to DM, i really enjoyed his new (now old :() SP, but amazing job!! his jumps looks bigger but 3Lz3T still looked UR to me, so kinda surprised they didnt call it UR haha,
and thanks for sharing his SP from nationals, its not perfect but shows how mentally strong he is, its my fave SP his from last season
anyway, great job CJH!! hopefully we will see clean LP too!! (is it too early to make fan thread for him? :D ) :cheer: btw seems like its offical that one of his coaches Brian :biggrin: i dont know who is the other man

The other coach is Ghislain Briand from TCC apparently.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Too bad the video has the beginning cut off, but yay for a successful long! Miyamoto did such a great job on it. I'm impressed with Jun Hwan's fs performance but not surprised. :) Barring injury, he's quite consistent. Here's to a healthy rest of the season! Hope someone uploads the full thing soon...

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
He's 5' 4'' .

Thank ... I enjoyed watching him from Yuna's Kiss and Cry show. Wonder if he is still growing. At least 5ft 6 might be good, but hasn't hurt Shoma's score. So he is training under Orser now?

s_parks

Record Breaker
Thank ... I enjoyed watching him from Yuna's Kiss and Cry show. Wonder if he is still growing. At least 5ft 6 might be good, but hasn't hurt Shoma's score. So he is training under Orser now?

He's 13, so he'll undoubtedly grow more. Height is not a problem either way; Shoma has wonderful s.s. and artistry. He's not fully under Orser like Fernandez, Hanyu, or Nguyen are; I believe Ghislain Briand(coach at same rink) is his other coach.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
i AM afraid that Baby Cha might hit 6 foot in the future. He has gigantic hands comparing to his body right now, which means perhaps lots of growth spurt to come