Team Korea Youngsters | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Team Korea Youngsters

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good job baby CJH!! :love: how he managed to rotate 3A but not half loop is mistery :laugh:

btw fun fact, he would have gotten bronze at Bratislava, Riga, Austria, Copernicus Stars, Logrono and Croatia also would have been 4th at Colorado Springs with this score if he was sent to JGP, i know its not fair to compare competitions but still (sorry i thought i could get over the disappointment of KSU not sending him , seems like i still cant :laugh:)

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
good job baby CJH!! :love: how he managed to rotate 3A but not half loop is mistery :laugh:

btw fun fact, he would have gotten bronze at Bratislava, Riga, Austria, Copernicus Stars, Logrono and Croatia also would have been 4th at Colorado Springs with this score if he was sent to JGP, i know its not fair to compare competitions but still (sorry i thought i could get over the disappointment of KSU not sending him , seems like i still cant :laugh:)

:cheer:

Although this is making me pretty mad at the KSU.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Here's Jun hwan's FS in Autumn Classic! (full version)
I have to confess, I was a really big fan of him, but now? I love him.:biggrin:

Last edited:

gourry

Final Flight
Jinseo Kim doesn't have a fan thread, right? So I guess this is where to write. :D

I absolutely love Jinseo's LP this season! Even though jumps were kind of missing tonight, that program was a joy to watch. When he waved at the end, I wanted to wave back at him.:biggrin: Such a cute guy! So adorable~~

I went down memory lane yesterday and watched his 2014 Worlds programs, and boy, he's always been such a great performer!
I guess his overall skating skill has improved a lot. But it seems his spins were faster then. Maybe it is beginning of a season kind of thing and it will get better I hope?

Anyway, I hope he will do better at TEB and hopefully his PCS will keep rising! :cheer2:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Jinseo Kim doesn't have a fan thread, right? So I guess this is where to write. :D

I absolutely love Jinseo's LP this season! Even though jumps were kind of missing tonight, that program was a joy to watch. When he waved at the end, I wanted to wave back at him.:biggrin: Such a cute guy! So adorable~~

I went down memory lane yesterday and watched his 2014 Worlds programs, and boy, he's always been such a great performer!
I guess his overall skating skill has improved a lot. But it seems his spins were faster then. Maybe it is beginning of a season kind of thing and it will get better I hope?

Anyway, I hope he will do better at TEB and hopefully his PCS will keep rising! :cheer2:

There will be one soon! Goodness, I forgot that I have the tables and vids for his fan fest. Expect one from Cha as well.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
There will be one soon! Goodness, I forgot that I have the tables and vids for his fan fest. Expect one from Cha as well.
cant wait! :dance2::yahoo: i thought about it but didnt have the courage :biggrin:

Ployliesk8

Rinkside
There's another really great skater that I want to introduce. His name is Park Sung Hoon. Have you guys ever heard of him?
He's born in December the eight, 2002 so is he eligible for 2018 Olympics? I really wish that he could skate in the 2018 Olympics. I love him so much!
These are two of his best programs (the SP is in Thailand but the FS one is in Italy)
Sp:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViDQIA9VXcs
FS:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfQ0fPkHygI

Last edited:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
There's short interview clip of National skaters in Youtube!
They all answer to 2 same questions. 1) What is your goal of this season? and 2) What is your final goal as a figure skater?
I'll link here, and translate some. *be careful! my translate skills could be awful:slink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wll5wVljnn4

So youn Park "My goal of this season is doing better performance than last season, and getting better results than last season.
And my final goal as a figure skater is to skate long, and being memorable skater to audiences."

So hyun An "My goal of this season is getting perfection in my performance, and my final goal as a figure skater is to participate olympic 2018 in PC."

June hyoung Lee "My goal of this season is doing quad successfully at competitions, and my final goal as a figure skater is giving people a thrill by programs which I made."

Da bin Choi "My goal of this season is getting a pleasing result at senior competitions, and my final goal as a figure skater is going to an olympic."

Hae jin Kim "My goal of this season is doing satisfactory performance at all competitions which I participate, and my final goal as a figure skater is to perform touching programs for many people."

Jin seo Kim "My goal of this season is getting season bests and showing concentrated performances at each competitions, and my final goal as a figure skater is getting an olympic gold medal. I want to get good results at 2018 PC olympic."

Young You "My goal of this season is not making any mistakes at Skate Korea and Korean nationals, and my final goal as a figure skater is getting a gold medal at olympic."

Yelim Kim "My goal of this season is doing clean programs at competitions, and my final goal as a figure skater is going to an olympic."

Se jong Byun "My goal of this season is making progress compare to last season, and my final goal as a figure skater is going an olympic and performing touching programs."

Eun su Yoon "My goal of this season is doing clean programs at competitions, and my final goal as a figure skater is going to an 2018 PC olympic"

Eun soo Lim "My goal of this season is doing clean programs and getting podiums, and my final goal as a figure skater is going to olympic and get a gold medal."

Jun hwan Cha "I'm a figure skater, Cha jun hwan. I want to get good results this season as much as I work hard, and I'm with the goal of participate 2018 PC olympic, so support me. Thank you, fighting! (=Way to go!)"

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
KSU needs to really stop with the overabundance of domestic competitions :palmf:

For instance, YY and Ye-lim recently competed this week and they both look like they're just on autopilot mode at some point.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
these girls are so impressive, how YY managed to save some of her jumps even added 3T after not-so-good 3Lz, and Ye-Lim, 3Lz3Lo2Lo, 3Lz3T, Ripon 3S and 3Lo :shocked: and seeing thehe performances from judges' view is great!
about domestic competitions, is it mandatory? if it is KSU really shouldnt tire their young and promising skaters this much :slink:

andyjo24

Medalist
these girls are so impressive, how YY managed to save some of her jumps even added 3T after not-so-good 3Lz, and Ye-Lim, 3Lz3Lo2Lo, 3Lz3T, Ripon 3S and 3Lo :shocked: and seeing thehe performances from judges' view is great!
about domestic competitions, is it mandatory? if it is KSU really shouldnt tire their young and promising skaters this much :slink:

They should instead be sending these kids to INTERNATIONAL competitions to get exposure. Sigh.... When will KSU ever change?

Hailey Shin

Medalist

This is not a mandatory competition, neither important, and it is just for free skating, so skaters won't be under strain a lot, I think?

Last edited: