Team Korea Youngsters | Page 31 | Golden Skate

Team Korea Youngsters

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Omg sorry for double post but I must ask who this girl's coach is!!! I LOVE HER. SOO ADORABLE.:love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNyzOnzrqTs
Reminds me of Nana a bit with the pink ribbon and pony tail. Speaking of Nana, I wish more Korean skaters skated to kdrama/movie OSTs. There are some really good ones out there that would be perfect for skating! I would straight up pass out from joy if someone skated to something from Six Flying Dragons, Signal, Goblin, or anything by Jo Yeong-wook. Imagine someone skating to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lkIR6fzo5Q

she is adorable indeed :luv17:
about the music, havent watched 6 flying dragons yet (but its on my list) but Signal and Goblin has some awesome music :love: i am not sure how would international viewers and judges think about it though , and agree that Slave Hunter music is very good though it reminded me how pissed i was at the end of the series:laugh:

Kara

Final Flight
she is adorable indeed :luv17:
about the music, havent watched 6 flying dragons yet (but its on my list) but Signal and Goblin has some awesome music :love: i am not sure how would international viewers and judges think about it though , and agree that Slave Hunter music is very good though it reminded me how pissed i was at the end of the series:laugh:

I highly recommend SFD! The outfits are simply gorgeous and well done drama overall with some of my fave historical drama characters. I've actually never watched Slave Hunter but stumbled upon the music awhile back and was blown back because it was so good. The international reception thing always makes me annoyed because it's like yeah go ahead use English language stuff or any Western/European stuff, but Asian? Nah, except for Western works about Asians like Miss Saigon while viewers are stuck with watching 10 swan lakes and Moulin Rouge songs!:dev2: I guess the one I posted would be too much because of the rap, but I can see how it could be easily edited to be skateable.

skaterr

On the Ice
I highly recommend SFD! The outfits are simply gorgeous and well done drama overall with some of my fave historical drama characters. I've actually never watched Slave Hunter but stumbled upon the music awhile back and was blown back because it was so good. The international reception thing always makes me annoyed because it's like yeah go ahead use English language stuff or any Western/European stuff, but Asian? Nah, except for Western works about Asians like Miss Saigon while viewers are stuck with watching 10 swan lakes and Moulin Rouge songs!:dev2: I guess the one I posted would be too much because of the rap, but I can see how it could be easily edited to be skateable.
I also really liked the song. When I watched Slave Hunter at first, I was amazed by the song. I watched a few clips followed by the clip you mentioned. I happened to find a Korean FS fan who actually thought just like you did. Korean fan made FS video using Kmusic. Here is a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULiSZEDD6v4

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Found two lovable girls at recent domestic competition.:luv17:

Seo yeon Ji 12 years old. SP / FS vids. Since she won the Rooster cup last season at pre-novice category by very big margin, I followed her carefully. She really has musical talents, esp at pop-songs:) And nice improvements at all aspects since then!! I heard that she is now practicing for 3A and 4S recently, and she showed it (the practicing moments) at one documentary. I hope one day she can do it.:thumbsup:

Ji hyun Hwang 9 years old. FS vids. Very lovable barbie girl!!! I liked the part that she fell down hard and got up right after that and finished the cutie parts.... I'm already her fan.:luv17: Since her young age, she is still at 2A stage but looking forward to her triples!

Kara

Final Flight
Ji hyun Hwang 9 years old. FS vids. Very lovable barbie girl!!! I liked the part that she fell down hard and got up right after that and finished the cutie parts.... I'm already her fan.:luv17: Since her young age, she is still at 2A stage but looking forward to her triples!

YES THIS GIRL IS MY FAVE! NOT SO SURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THOSE SKATES THOUGH LOL...They'd be awesome if she wasn't 9!!

I came here to post about this girl! Hee-won Seo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUCW2K5yd98 I'm actually really in love with her step sequence which is rare for me and Korean skaters.:laugh: Lovely spins too, so if only she could get her jumps together. She gets distance, but like no height.