2014 Cup of Russia GALA / Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of Russia GALA / Exhibition

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Denney/Frazier withdrew from the gala -- because Frazier has stomach flu.

Last edited:

mermaid

On the Ice
Country
Belarus
OMG! I saw Proklova! and other juniors Popova/Vlasenko, Loboda/Drozd, Liza yushenko, Vladimir Samoilov.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Ah, no! I guess I miscalculated the time difference! I only saw the last maybe 1/4 of Alaine's program and the British Euro cut to commercial!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Brezina need to do a James Bond Program.. he looks fab in a tux, suave and smooth in an European way, got the looks and and goes well with the Daniel Craig Era.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Brezina currently challenging Fernandez for my #1 sexiest male figure skater spot.

Michal was just so impressive this competition! And he really pulls of this tux costume... James Bond program, anyone?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Brezina currently challenging Fernandez for my #1 sexiest male figure skater spot.

Michal was just so impressive this competition! And he really pulls of this tux costume... James Bond program, anyone?

omg great minds think alike lol... see a few post above you. :D

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
omg great minds think alike lol... see a few post above you. :D

YES!!! Glad someone agrees with me!

We should consult Brezina! We would make him the next male skating superstar! :love:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Michal is handsome, but I think he lacks the charisma of Javier.

Wasn't sure how Anna's EX would go over in Russia...glad they seemed to like it!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Anna was stunning!

Stunning girl, fab gala (Very Russian too in all aspect, brave, bold, dramatic), but her last outing was better (particular the transformation). Something is off with her this event, someone talked about possible injuries would have explained it. Get healed and do better at GPF, i have high hopes for her.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Anna was stunning!

Absolutely! By faaaar, my favorite gala this season (with Gilles/Poirier behind). She will certainly rise like a phoenix after this tragic competition. :biggrin:

She's such a beautiful lady, but the thing that irks me is that she's even cuter than me while dressed as a boy! Life isn't fair! Heh!

Not a fan of I/Z's gala. Though with 6 months together, getting a gala together was surely not their priority.

Last edited:

lady_bee

Medalist
Voronov:think:
I wonder what kind of music is he skating?
I don't know anything about Russian music, and his music sounds rather funny for my ears.