Mariah Bell | Page 24 | Golden Skate

Mariah Bell

sk8kirsty

On the Ice
Omg Mariah did so well!!! I'm so happy for her!!!!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji173][emoji960][emoji960][emoji960][emoji960][emoji960]

IleK

On the Ice
Again Congrats for Mariah!!! I am very happy for her and I hope she wins US Nationals this year and become US nr 1!!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Again Congrats for Mariah!!! I am very happy for her and I hope she wins US Nationals this year and become US nr 1!!

Mariah has a shot but it's definitely going to be interesting with Bradie and Alysa. It was somewhat of a toss-up last year as well between the three of them, but all three have made advancements with their skating this season.

I do like Mariah's new sense of confidence. I wonder if working with Adam and possibly adapting his mind-set has helped her be more consistent later in her career. It's nice to see her reaching her potential after a few seasons with Raf.

natsulian

Final Flight
Bell could very well give Bradie a run for her money. If Bell manages to win another Grand Prix medal, she will definitely be more favored than Bradie going into Nationals. In terms of scoring potential, I’ve increased my estimates from a high of 210-215 to around 220. With a squeaky clean Long and Short, she can score 72-74 and 142-148. Best of luck.

SXTN

Final Flight
I don't know if I have ever posted in the Mariah Bell fan thread, but I was pleasantly surprised by her performance, not to say totally captivated and moved. Artistically the best performance of the night for me.

And the jump layout is smart.

dancelion21

On the Ice
I'm excited to see how Mariah fares against Bradie at US Nationals this year! Either way, it's great to see her doing so well!

maryeli

On the Ice
Country
Peru
Mariah looked pretty good in the few training videos, good luck Mariah :hap10:

:eek:topic: Andrea is taking care of Gizmo :party:

Anastassia

Rinkside
I’ve heard the rumors that Mariah is ready to present her triple axel. She confirmed it yesterday in the interview. How cool it would be if she adds it for Nationals?

Anastassia

Rinkside
:O Do you have a link?
ok, that was incorrect rumors. I’ve know had a chance to see the interview myself and she said she already tried 3A with her trainer and it’s more chance that she could present it at the competition (ever) than a quad. I’m sorry for bringing false alarm here. For a second I Just got a little too excited.

cuiniel

Rinkside
ok, that was incorrect rumors. I’ve know had a chance to see the interview myself and she said she already tried 3A with her trainer and it’s more chance that she could present it at the competition (ever) than a quad. I’m sorry for bringing false alarm here. For a second I Just got a little too excited.

Haha, that's all right. Interview is here and her answer at the very end for anyone else interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjThozgFdIU
As was perhaps to be expected, the reporters mostly directed all questions save one at the two Russian skaters, and a lot of it was just about quads and 3A.

I may have imagined it, but I think there might've been a little pointedness when Mariah said she believed in a balance between technical elements and skating skills :D